Jadavpur University B.Ed Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Jadavpur University Kolkata announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2019
Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2019 - Jadavpur University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into two year full time B.Ed Course for the academic year 2019-20.
Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Submission of Applications: 18th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through SBI-Collect System: 20th July 2019
- Upload the fees deposit details within 22nd July 2019 in the website
- Provisional merit list will be published on 26th July 2019 after 06.00 pm
Also See: B.Ed Admissions
B.Ed. Subjects Available
- The available method subjects are Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Mathematics, Physical Science, Work Education and Education.
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2019
Minimum marks secured in the undergraduate or postgraduate program from any university/ recognized institution
- General (For both FRESHER) – 50%**# (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)
- General (For DEPUTED***) – 50%** (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)
- SC/ST (For FRESHER) – 40%**# (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)
- PD (For FRESHER) – 45%**# (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)
- SC/ST (For DEPUTED***) – 40%** (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)
- PD (For DEPUTED***) – 45%** (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)
- For Fresher – 35 years (calculated as on 18th July 2019)
- For Deputed – No Age Restriction
- ** 50% marks in graduation or post-graduation degree shall not apply to persons appointed as teachers prior to the commencement of the National Council for Teacher Education (Regulations, Norms and Procedure) second Amendment Regulation 2010
- Fresher Candidates will be selected in order of merit calculated on the basis of the following score:
- For Secondary or equivalent (On the basis of aggregate of all marks obtained) – % of marks x 0.1
- For Higher Secondary or equivalent – % of marks x 0.2
- For Honours Graduates (On the basis of aggregate of all marks obtained in Honours paper only) – % of marks x 0.4
- For Post Graduate – % of marks x 0.3
- Selection of teachers under Deputed category will be made on the basis of number of years of uninterrupted approved service in Govt. or Government aided schools (calculated as on 18th July 2019)
- Government of West Bengal, SC/ST of the States other than West Bengal is not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in Educational Institutions in West Bengal. Such students may get the benefit of reserve quota if they have domicile certificate of 10 years residency in West Bengal.
Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form and Information Brochure will be available from our Website www.jaduniv.edu.in or https://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in/
- Applications for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission are to be made online through university website www.jaduniv.edu.in or https://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in. Candidates are required to complete application online. On successful application, you will receive an application number.
- In the Main Page, you will get the link for online payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card) through SBI I-Collect System
- Now you need to go to the link and pay the Application Fees using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Now you have to upload the SB Collect Reference No (starting with DU) in this website. Click the Login option of this website, and log into your account using your Application No/ Login ID at any time. In the Update Payment Details page upload your fees deposit details by clicking Insert Fees Details
- Last Date of submission of application fees through SBI I-Collect System (using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) is 20th July 2019. After payment through online please print the e-receipt for further reference.
- Upload the fees deposit details within 22nd July 2019 in the website. If any candidate does not upload the details within 26th July 2019, his/her application shall not be completed. Incomplete and/or incorrect application shall be liable to be cancelled.
For more details visit the official website
Jadavpur University Kolkata
(Faculty of Arts), J.U Kolkata- 700032, West Bengal, website www.jaduniv.edu.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!