IIIT Naya Raipur Phd Program Admissions 2019-20, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIIT Naya Raipur announces Admission to PhD Program for Spring Semester 2019-20
IIIT Naya Raipur Phd Admissions 2019-20 - Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Spring Semester 2019-2020.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Ph.D. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Humanities, and Management
Computer Science & Engineering
- All fields of CSE discipline. One can refer to faculty profile for details. However, for institute scholar category priority will be given to the following areas in this Spring admission:
- Hardware Security, Cryptography and Network Security, Theoretical Computer Science, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, and Parallel Computing.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- All fields of ECS discipline. One can refer to faculty profile for details. However, for institute scholar category priority will be given to the following areas in this Spring admission:
- Microwave and Millimeter Communication Engineering, Wireless Communication, Optical Communication.
- Nonlinear Optics, Photonics, and all Optical Devices.
- Microfluidics, Biofluid mechanics, Biomathematics, Mathematical modeling, Coding theory, Cryptography and Machine Learning.
- Humanities: ELT, Indian writing in English, Women's Studies, Film Studies, Psychoanalysis and Literature.
- Management: Marketing, Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, and Organizational Behavior
IIIT Naya Raipur Phd Admissions 2019-20 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Link for applications: 20th September 2019
- Closure of online applications: 10th November 2019
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates: 18th November 2019
- Written test and Interviews: 2nd December 2019
- Announcement of results: 5th December 2019
- Reporting at IIITNR: by 2nd January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Naya Raipur Phd Admissions 2019-20
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a Master's degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- The candidate should have first division or equivalent in both Bachelor and Master level degree.
- All candidates seeking admission under Institute Scholar category shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying examination given below:
- Ph.D. (Engineering)- GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET
- Ph.D. (Science, Management)-GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/NBHM
- Ph.D. (HSS)- UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET
- NOTE: The Selection Committees may set higher criteria than the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Applicants under INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP category should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency. They are not entitled for Institute Assistantship.
- Applicants under Sponsored (Full-time) category must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
- Applicants under on-deputation category should have at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
For all the following categories, all applicants will be admitted only through the institute’s selection process:
- Institute Scholar: An applicant who joins Ph.D. at IIIT Naya Raipur under this category gets financial assistantship from the Institute. In the current cycle of advertisement this category is restricted to CSE, ECE, Humanities, and Management.
- Individual Fellowship: An awardee of research fellowship from some recognized funding agency (CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR etc.) is eligible for admission under this category. The admission requirements are the same as that of the Institute Scholars.
- Sponsored Category: An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. program and also provide the necessary facilities for carrying out the research. The Sponsoring organization shall bear all expenditure towards Institute fees, hostel fees, and any other expenses during the entire period of the Ph.D. program. Those under this category shall work full time towards the Ph.D. program. No financial support from IIIT Naya Raipur is admissible.
- Project Staff: Staff working on a sponsored project in IIIT Naya Raipur is eligible for applying for admission to the Ph.D. Program. The duration of the project is expected to be sufficient for the normal duration of the Ph.D. program. If the project gets completed before the Ph.D. program, the staff will have to self-finance the Ph.D. studies till the completion of the degree.
- On Deputation: This category refers to an applicant who is deputed from Government or academic institutions on study leave for a period not less than three years for pursuing Ph.D. program at the Institute. No financial support from IIIT Naya Raipur is admissible.
IIIT Naya Raipur Phd Admissions 2019-20 Application Process
Please read the instructions given below before filling up the application form.
- All applications will be received through online portal of IIIT Naya Raipur only. An applicant has to register online by filling the required details. The login credentials will be provided to the applicant on an email used for registration.
- The applicant has to login with details received and complete the application by providing all the necessary information. Please note that the applicant has to upload the testimonials wherever it is required to validate the information along with photograph and signature.
- After completion of filling the application, the applicant will be directed to the payment gateway. Once the payment is done successfully, the applicant will be asked to confirm the final submission of the application.
- After the final submission, an acknowledgement of payment along with the copy of the application will be provided for future reference.
- The applicant has to carry the print out of this application along with all the attachments and their originals during the written test/interview.
- The applicant has to register separately (the same email id can be used) to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
- Please read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the online application form.
For any clarification, you may contact through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India