IHBAS MPhil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2018 – Application
IHBAS offers MPhil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2018-20
IHBAS MPhil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2018 - Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (two years hospital based full time) course for the session 2018-20
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) is affiliation with University of Delhi.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Last Date of Submission of Application is to 10th July 2018
- Publication of List of Eligible Candidates on Institute’s Website: 25th July 2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: 12th August 2018
- Dates of Interview 13th August & 14th August 2018
Number of Seats
- UR - 05, SC - 01, ST - 01, OBC - 02, PH - 01. In addition to the 10 RCI approved seats there is additional provision of admitting two Foreign Nationals students as super-numeracy seats. Application for Foreign National category should be routed through Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India
- The earlier pattern of the provision for “In-service Sponsored” candidates from Govt./Public sector, on deputation, will be considered subject to approval of RCI
- Application for In-service Sponsored category will only be processed if the RCI approval granted till the time of entrance test
- Regular M.A/M.Sc. in Psychology/Applied Psychology/Cognitive Science Clinical/Counseling Psychology from UGC recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for candidates under reserved categories SC/ST/OBC)
- The application fee is Rs.2000/- for General/In-service/Foreign National Candidates. For reserved category candidate’s application fee will be Rs.1000/-
- The application fee is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi. It should be enclosed with the application
- The other documents required to be enclosed with the application are; 01 recent passport size photograph, attested copies of mark sheet, degree certificate of the claimed qualification and work experience; application received without application fee or other aforesaid documents will not be entertained
Tuition Exam Fee
- Tuition/Examination fee will be charged as per the University of Delhi rules and payable to the University of Delhi (details are available in the prospectus)
- IHBAS will pay stipend to the selected candidates of UR/SC/ST/OBC category Rs.12000/- p.m. (under revision). No stipend will be paid to in-service candidates and candidates under Foreign National category
- Prospectus with all the details is available on the Institute’s website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Hard copy of the prospectus can be sent to the applicants by regular mail on specific request. Applications completed in all respects should be sent in hard copy to HOD (Clinical Psychology) and Chief Course Coordinator M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, Room No-122, 1st Floor, Academic Block, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095, Email email@example.com
- Applications completed in all respects should be sent in hard copy to HOD (Clinical Psychology), Room No. 122, 1st Floor, Academic Block, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Course is affiliated to University of Delhi & Rcognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!