DU Entrance Exams 2018 for Nine UG Courses
Delhi University Entrance Exams for 9 UG Courses 2018
DU Entrance Exams 2018 for UG Courses - Delhi University will be conducting its entrance exam for nine subjects in the month of May, which includes Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), BA Business Economics and Bachelor of Business Administration (financial investment analysis) and many more. These courses also include BA (H) Music that was added last year.
The online registration process for these courses will be separate from other courses for which admission will be based on cut-offs.
The date of registration for these courses is not decided. According to the university official, there are around 1,600 seats in undergraduate courses in which entrance test are conducted.
Also See : Admission Notification
Entrance Exams for following courses which do not have high cut-offs -
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA Business Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (financial investment analysis)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education Health Education & Sports
- BA (H) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (H) Music
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
Entrance Exam for Journalism in Delhi University
- The entrance exam for journalism courses will also be conducted at 18 centres across the country including Delhi School of Journalism
- Last year, DSJ had invited applications for its Hindi and English journalism courses for the entrance exam
|Mangalayatan University PhD MPhil Admission 2019 - Apply Now|