DTE SCERT Odisha M.Ed. Admission 2018, Notification
Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha M.Ed. Admission 2018
Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to M.Ed. Course for the academic year 2018-20
M.Ed. Course is conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar
The M.Ed. Programshall be of a duration of two academic years
DTE SCERT M.Ed. Admission 2018 Important Dates
Online Application Starts From: 04th week of May 2018
Last Date of submission online Application: 02nd week of June 2018
Date of Entrance Test for Admission: 01st week of July 208
- Total - 250 Seats [Tentative]
- 2-year M.Ed. Course for the session 2018-2020 shall be made in the following Teacher Training Institutions:
- RNIASE, Cuttack - 50 Seats
- Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur - 50 Seats
- DPIASE, Berhampur - 50 Seats
- NDWCTE, Bhubaneswar - 50 Seats
- NKC CTE, Angul - 50 Seats
Distribution of Seats
- Total seats in each category shall be distributed between Arts and Science discipline candidates on 50:50 basis and if the available seat in any category of Arts/Science happens to be odd number in such cases benefit shall go to the candidates having higher career marks in either Arts / Science Category
- The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below:
- She/he must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.) from any recognized University having minimum 55% marks in aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidate
- Candidates who have passed the qualifications from any universities outside Odisha are required to produce the Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission
- She/he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia
- Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of that school that they have passed HSC Exam in Odia medium
- There is no age limit for the Course
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Odisha. To that effect each candidate shall furnish a permanent residential certificate (issued after 30th June) in the prescribed format issued in favour of him/her by the Tahasildar/Additional Tahasildar concerned
Modalities of Entrance Test
- Selection for M.Ed. course shall be made through an Entrance Test; the test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Ed. Course
- It would be of 100 marks with 100 questions on the subjects covered at the level of bachelor’s Degree in Education. Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice type. The duration of the test is 02 hours.
Issue of Admit Card
- Admit Cards shall be issued Online
- Candidates are required to take print out of the same and produce at the Examination Centre. Negative Marking: The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet
- For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
- State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Entrance Test.
- The result of the Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriateness- of the documents
- Information Brochure &Online Application Form is available in the Website www.scertodisha.nic.in or www.scertodishaadmission.in
- Syllabus of the entrance examination is available in the website as well as in the Information Brochure
- General and SEBC category candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) SC/ST category candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only). Candidates are required to make the payment through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Deposit in Axis Bank
- Toll Free No. for queries: 7327896098 / 7327898325 (on all working days – 09.00a.m. to 08.00 p.m.), Email for queries: email@example.com
Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha, Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Website www.scertodishaadmission.in or www.scertodisha.nic.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Admission Notification.