Apparel Training and Design Centre B.Voc Admission 2019 Notification, Dates
Apparel Training & Design Centre B.Voc Admission for 5th Batch 2019-20
Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC) BVoc Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission to the Regular (Full-Time) B.Voc Programmes (Bachelor in Vocational Education) jointly offered by Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC) and by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) for the year of 2019-20
RGNIYD is an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament No. 35/2012 offering Educational Programmes in the area of Youth Development.
ATDC is the largest Pan-India Vocational Training Provider for the Apparel Sector providing employable skills especially to youth and women and are Skills Knowledge Provider (SKPs) of NSQF approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India.
Name of the Course
- B.Voc in Apparel (Manufacturing & Entrepreneurship)
- B.Voc in Fashion (Design & Retail)
ATDC Vocational Institutes offering B. Voc Programs:
- North: Gurgaon, Jaipur (MIA), Faridabad, Noida, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Chandigarh
- South: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kannur, Tirupur, Chennai (Guindy)
- East: Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi
- West: Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Surat, Bhopal, Indore, Chhindwara, Raipur, Mumbai, Surat
Duration of the Course
- 3 Years (6 Academic Semesters); 1000 hrs per year, 50 credits per year
Eligibility Criteria for Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC) BVoc Admission 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream. Candidates whose results are awaited can also apply on provisional basis.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening test/Skype Interview
Rules of Reservation
- ATDC follows Suo moto Govt. of India’s reservation rules broadly including for the differently abled
Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC)
- Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC), is the India’s Largest Vocational Training Network for the Apparel Sector with around 175 ATDCs including 65 ATDC Vocational Institutes and over 135 ATDC- SMART Centres and Skill Camps present in major Apparel clusters spread across 22 states & 85 cities across the country.
Apparel Training & Design Centre - ATDC
- ATDC Vocational Institute, National Head Office, Paridhan Vikas Bhawan, Plot No. 50, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003 (Haryana), Tel.: 0124-4659542, Website www.atdcindia.co.in
ATDC BVoc Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Application Form, eligibility criteria and further details, can be downloaded from our website www.atdcindia.co.in and www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Filled in Application Form (complete in all respect) along with a cheque /demand draft of Rs.200/- (for General/OBC) and Rs.100/- (for SC/ST/PwD) in favour of “The Director, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, payable at Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu".
- Contact: ATDC - Chandigarh: RGNIYD, PEC Campus, Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012, Phone No.: 0172-2741184.
Important Dates for ATDC BVoc Admission 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application: 10th August 2019
- Date of Screening Test / Skype Interviews: 12th August 2019
- Date of Commencement : 16th August 2019