Alliance University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Alliance University Bangaluru announces Admission to BBA Admission 2019
Alliance University BBA Admission 2019 - Alliance University, Bengaluru invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program offered at the Alliance School of Business for session 2019.
See: BBA Admissions
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course is a full-time, three-year, undergraduate course of study aimed at preparing young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter.
- The course also equips graduates with required skill sets such as analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills.
- Three years (six semesters)
Course aims at
- Enabling students to acquire contemporary management ideas and concepts; Developing the ability of students to apply such concepts to practical situations; Providing a comprehensive learning experience, designed to educate the students about global business practices; Facilitating learning through complementary networks of students, faculty and industry professionals
Important Date for Alliance University BBA Admission 2019
- Application Deadline: 16th May 2019
- Selection Process (Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune): 19th May 2019
- Selection Process (Chennai, Ranchi, Kolkata): 20th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University BBA Admission 2019
- Candidate must have Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Selection Process comprised of AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test) and Personal Interview
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University BBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can Apply Online https://admission.nopaperforms.com
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from University website www.alliance.edu.in, www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Business Administration can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru and online fee payment visit: https://fee.alliance.edu.in
- The Fee schedule for the course offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in and fee payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically
- Candidates can send your filled in Application Form to Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India.
Alliance University, Bengaluru
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India, Tel.: +91 80 3093 8051, Email â€“ email@example.com, website www.alliance.edu.in