Burdwan University Distance MEd Admission 2018-20 (Deputed Candidate)
Burdwan University announces Distance M.Ed. Admission 2018-20
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission 2018-20 - Burdwan University offers admission to the Two Year M.Ed. Course of Studies (Deputed category) for the session 2018-2020, from the Deputed Candidates only.
Candidates, who are employed on full-time basis in teaching profession in B.Ed. Colleges with at least 50% marks in Regular B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Sc.) Course of Studies [NCTE approved] are eligible to apply.
Applicants can check all the information of Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection etc given on this page below.
Also See : M.Ed Admissions
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission Important Dates
- Application Form Available From: 02nd January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th January 2019
- Merit List for admission will be Published on 16th January 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission
- Deputed candidates with minimum 50% marks at B.Ed. /B. Ed. (Sc.) from any NCTE recognized institutions are eligible to apply. 05% marks are relaxable for SC & ST candidates.
- Selection of deputed candidates will be made on calculation of their length of approved service only.
- Burdwan University will publish list of candidates provisionally selected in order of Approved Length of Service for admission to the M.Ed. (Deputed) course of Studies, in the Dept. of Education, B.U. for the academic session 2018-2020. Candidates can check the list which will be provided on this page.
Information regarding Admission to the Course
- First list for admission will be published. Candidates selected in the First List will be required to take admission to the course on production of original copies of their credentials. Seats lying vacant if any, after the admission of first listed candidates as well as due to lack of 50% attendance in first 10 Working Days, will be filled up from the remaining candidates and further notification will be issued to that effect later on.
- The following rules relating to the attendance in classes shall be binding upon all the candidates admitted to the course:
- The enrolment of a candidate shall be cancelled without any reference to him/her in case he/she fails to attend without prior intimation and without valid reasonable grounds at least 50% of the classes held during the first 10 working days since the commencement of classes.
- No postal communication will be made to the candidates regarding admission in any case.
- Classes for the course will commence from immediate after admission.
- As per Govt. Rules
- Candidates, belonging from SC/ST* quota, must submit relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission 2018-20 Application Form
- Application Form for Burdwan University Distance M.Ed. Admission 2018 has been released.
- Application form of M.Ed. Course for Deputed Candidate is to be filled offline as per schedule date to admission at Burdwan University. Candidates are requested to check and ensure their eligibility and conditions before filling the application form.
- Duly filled-in application forms along with self-attested photocopies of marksheets of all the public examinations passed including age proof certificate must be submitted to the office for the admission between the scheduled dates and timings which will be given by the University. a demand draft of Rs.450/- drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan”, payable at Burdwan must be attached along with other documents while submitting the filled-in form either personally or through a representative to the office mentioned above.
University of Burdwan
(Office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Art etc), Tel 0342-2634975, Website www.buruniv.ac.in