University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2019
University of Jammu announces Admission Two Year B.Ed. Course 2019
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019 - University of Jammu has invited online applications for admission to 2-year B.Ed. Course for the session 2019-21 in the Non-Government Colleges of Education affiliated to the University of Jammu.
- 2-year B.Ed. Course in Non-Govt. College of Education and Bhaderwah Campus, for the session 2019-21
- The Course for the Degree of Bachelor of Education shall extend over a period of two academic years, having four semesters. This course is to be designed variously under lectures/lesson school internship of field Work.
Also See : B.Ed Admission
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of start of online application with application fee of Rs.2420/- 23rd July 2019
- Last date of filling on-line application with application fee of Rs.2420/- 16th August 2019
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2420/- in the authorized banks 17th August 2019 up to 4.00 p.m.
- Date of filling of online applications with fee of Rs.2620/- (i.e. normal fee + late fee Rs.200): 18th August 2019 to 25th August 2019
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2620/- in the authorized banks 26th August 2019 upto 04.00 pm
- Merit List (Local and Non-Local): 27th August & 28th August 2019
- Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan 29th August 2019 to 05th September 2019 (upto 4:00 pm)
- Non-Local/Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan 06th September to 12th September 2019 (upto 4:00 pm)
- Commencement of class work 13th September 2019
Duration of the Course
- The course for the degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a full time Regular course extending over a period of two academic years having four semesters
- The students pursuing the said course shall be permitted to complete the program within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the program
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019
- The B.Ed. Program shall be 45% marks at graduation level (10+2+3 pattern) for General Category and 40% for SC/ST categories in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce or Faculty of Music & Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or an Exam of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto or Bachelor’s Degree Exam of 4 year duration from a recognized University
- All those programs of study in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Business Studies, Education, Mathematical Sciences and Music & Fine Arts where Bachelor degree is the eligibility, the candidate must have passed Bachelor degree exam with at least four subjects provided:
- That the degree obtained by such candidate is recognized by UGC;
- That the degree is granted by a University established by an Act of Parliament or an Act of State Legislature; and
- That if the said University is not a University of Jammu and Kashmir State, it has been allowed to offer its distance education programme within Jammu and Kashmir by the State Govt.
- A person, as long as he/she is on the rolls of B.Ed. course, shall not be eligible to attend any other course of instruction or appear in any other exam of the University
- Qualifying Exam means a Degree Exam (on the basis of which a candidate becomes eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Course) in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce or Faculty of Music and Fine Arts of the University of Jammu or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto or Bachelor’s degree of 4-year duration in the Faculty of Agriculture and other Faculties approved by the University of Jammu
- "Merit" means percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination
- Admission shall be made through on-line Counselling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination (i.e. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree) and college choice/s given by the applicant in the application form. No Separate intimation for Counselling or admission shall be sent individually to the applicants.
- Applicants are advised to keep in constant touch with the above mentioned websites and also check their email accounts.
Allotment of Colleges
- The admission will be made strictly on merit and as per the preference of the candidate through on-line Counseling. The college shall be allotted to the candidate on merit-cum-preference basis subject to availability of seats in that college
Fees payable in the College:
- Development Fund-Rs.3000/-
- Prospectus of the College- as per actual cost
- Library Security (Refundable) - Rs.800/-
- College Magazine - Rs.60/- (if printed and copy made available to students)
- Annual Maintenance Charges - Rs.1100/-
- N.S.S. Fee - Rs.110/- (Rs.55/- per student shall be retained by the college concerned and balance Rs.55/- shall be deposited with the NSS Programme Coordinator through cheque/DD)
- Sports Fee - Rs.440/- (Rs.40/- to be deposited in the Physical Education & Rs.400/- to be deposited in the University Chest)
- Examination Fee (including Exam Maintenance Fund)-Rs.1010/-
- Registration Fee (if applicable) - Rs.300/-
- Eligibility fee (if applicable) - Rs730/- (from the candidate/s other than those who have passed the qualifying exam from a University other than the University of Jammu)
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form
- Online application form is available on websites https://bedjammu.org,www.jammuuniversity.in and www.jucdc.in
- After completing online application form, a print-out of the same be taken and application fee be deposited through the Challan generated by the system in any branch of the designated banks i.e. The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd.; HDFC Bank, Axis Bank or State Bank of India all over the country.
- The fee can also be paid through e-banking/debit card/credit card by exercising online payment option while completing the form. Non-deposit of application fee would render the application form cancelled.
- Read the "Schedule", "Prospectus" and "How to Apply" thoroughly. Visit these websites frequently for latest updates. Admissions will be purely ONLINE. No written information will be sent to the candidates by post. Merit, allotment letter etc can only be downloaded.
For any further information, please visit the Institute Website www.jamuuniversity.in