Kalyani University B.Ed Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Kalyani announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2019
Kalyani University B Ed. Admissions 2019 - Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the B.Ed. Program (Session 2019-20) at the Department of Education, University of Kalyani.
Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Kalyani B.Ed. Admission 2019-20 like application form eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Important Dates for Kalyani University B Ed. Admissions 2019
- Advertisement of the Admission Process: 13th June 2019
- Online of the Admission: 13th June 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 21st June 2019
- Publication of Merit List: 25th June 2019
- Date of Counselling cum Admission: 28th June 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st July 2019
- Dept. of Education University of Kalyani - Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Education, Geography and another Subject.
Intake Capacity: 50
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University B.Ed Admissions 2019
- Candidates should be Graduate in a school subject from a recognized university. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree/or in the Master's Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanity.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology/ BCA/MCA with Science and/or Mathematics as subject with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission.
- Fresher’s should have at least 50% marks either in Bachelor's degree /or in the Master's degree in the school subject. For 'Master's Degree', courses of two years duration will be considered for scoring.
- For fresh candidates, incase of Honours Graduates in school subject, the marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered.
- In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects will be considered
- For fresh candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each method subject based on scoring
- Age limit for Fresher’s is 37 years as 01st July 2019. There is no age limit for Deputed teachers
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Medium of instructions: Bengali/ English
- The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic session and having 4 semesters; 50% of the seat intake will be reserved for Fresh Candidates and 50% for untrained in - service / Deputed teachers of Classes IX-XII
- Selected candidates shall have to reside within a reasonable proximity of the Institution
- The intake ratio for home University and other Universities shall be 80:20
Selection Procedure B.Ed. Program (for Fresh Candidate)
- Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying exams and as per norms of the University. Scores against marks for different level of exams will be as follows:
- Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination - 10
- Higher Secondary Examination - 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (General/Pass) - 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) - 30
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. - 20
For Deputed Candidates
- Deputed applicants must submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution of the approval of her / his service with the online application form and must submit NOC at the time of admission.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. Relaxation of minimum qualifying marks will be as per Govt, rules
Kalyani University B Ed. Admissions 2019 Application Form
- Application forms along with Instruction sheet & three parts Fee Payment Challan can be downloaded from University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Application Fee (Rs.400/- for Gen/OBC & PD candidates Rs.160/- and Rs.200/- for SC/ST plus Bank Charges) as per Online Instructions.
- Details of method subjects and other information are available in the instruction sheet.
University of Kalyani, Kalyani
Department of Education, Admission Section, University of Kalyani, Kalyani-741235, Nadia, West Bengal, India, www.klyuniv.ac.in