Thiruvalluvar University Vellore M.Phil PhD Admission 2020
Thiruvalluvar University announced Admission to M.Phil, PhD program 2020
Thiruvalluvar University Vellore M.Phil PhD Admission 2020 - Applications are invited by Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore for Common Entrance test for Full-time and Part-time admission to Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program Session 2020.
Thiruvalluvar University Vellore M.Phil PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online: Submission 25th October 2019
- Last Date for Printed Application with Required documents Submission: 28th October 2019
- Entrance Examination: 02nd November 2019
- Declaration of Results: 05th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Thiruvalluvar University Vellore M.Phil PhD Admission 2020
- For details Eligibility criteria, the candidates are instructed to read the Regulations of M.Phil. / Ph.D.(2019) which are available in Thiruvalluvar University official website: www.tvu.edu.in.
- The candidate’s who are studying Post Graduate programmes and cleared all papers up to III Semester are eligible to apply for M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes. Further, the candidate should produce the evidence for pass in the final semester along with mark statements at the time of interview. Those who have appeared for the Common Entrance Test alone will be considered for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes on merit basis.
Thiruvalluvar University M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to M.Phil. and PhD programs offered in the University Departments / Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions should apply for admission by filling the online application form
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- should be remitted in the Indian Overseas Bank IFSC Code: IOBA0002484, MICR Code: 632020014, Account number: 248401000000001, Account Name: THE REGISTRAR, and the original bank challan with UTR number should be enclosed with the application form.
- After submitting the online application, printed version of the online application along with Candidate Signature and Required Attachments should be sent to the Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore – 632115, on or before the due date.
- Required Attachments:
- Bank Challan / online payment receipt.
- Photocopy of community certificate.
- Photocopy of proof for Differently abled candidates
- Photocopy of SSLC, HSC, UG, PG, M.Phil, SET / NET / SLET Certificates
Important Instructions for Candidates
- NET / SET / SLET qualified candidates are exempted from appearing Common Entrance Test and No Application fee, however, they need to upload all the required documents in this portal.
- Common Entrance test for both Full-time and Part-time candidates.
- Those who have passed Common Entrance Test - [ 1 ] need not apply again.
- All the qualified candidates should apply through online between 15.10.2019 and 25.10.2019.
- Examination date is specified below. However, Intimation will be sent through email.
- Entrance mark valid for a period of two years (four sessions).
- The candidates seeking admission for Ph.D / M.Phil. programme in affiliated colleges should apply to the respective college directly along with the Entrance Result details.
- The candidates have to get the consent of the supervisor with whom he/she wishes to register for Ph.D
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!