Thiruvalluvar University MPhil PhD Admission 2018 – dates, application
Thiruvalluvar University Vellore announces M.Phil and Ph.D Admissions 2018
Thiruvalluvar University MPhil PhD Admission 2018 Notification- Applications are invited by Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore for admission to Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs offered in Tamil, English, Economics, Zoology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biotechnology for the commencing session 2018
Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: 4th week of August 2018
- For admission to M. Phil Program, a candidate must hold a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline. A candidate should apply for admission to the M.Phil. Program only after qualifying their post graduation degree
- In addition, candidates who have completed their post graduation degree with less than 17 years of total duration of study are not eligible to apply for this program. The category-wise eligibility is given below:
- For M. Phil (Full-Time): A candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST category, in post-graduate degree. Candidates who are working as Full-time Research Assistants/ Project Fellows/JRF/SRF in time bound research schemes or one year duration or more in University Departments, Research Departments of affiliated colleges/ Recognized Research Institutions are also eligible for admission
- For PhD: The admission to PhD Programs is conducted in four sessions every year; the complete application form with the necessary certificates for admission to PhD Programs must reach the University office before the first working day of January, April, July, and October for provisional registration
- Admissions for M.Phil program will be based on the marks obtained in the basic qualifying examinations (50% of marks) and the entrance examination (50% of marks) conducted by the institute
- Candidates can obtain the application form from http://thiruvalluvaruniversity.ac.in
- A demand draft for Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST) for M Phil Program and Rs.500/- for PhD Program should be attached along with the filled in application at the time of submission. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University", payable at Vellore
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website: www.thiruvalluvaruniversity.ac
(A State University), Serkkadu, Vellore-632115, Tamil Nadu, Tel 0416-2274755, 2274756, Website www.thiruvalluvaruniversity.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Admission Notification.