Thiruvalluvar University M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 - dates, application
Thiruvalluvar University Vellore announces M.Phil and Ph.D Admissions 2019
Thiruvalluvar University Vellore M.Phil PhD Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore for Common Entrance test for Full-time and Part-time admission to Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program August Session 2019.
- Last Date for Online Submission: 30th August 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 07th September 2019
- Declaration of Results: 11th September 2019
See: PHD Admission 2019
- The candidate’s who are studying Post Graduate programmes and cleared all papers up to III Semester are eligible to apply for M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes. Further, the candidate should produce the evidence for pass in the final semester along with mark statements at the time of interview.
- University is not responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- If the particulars given by the applicant found incorrect, the applicant is liable for legal action and his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree be eligible to apply for Ph.D./ M.Phil. and the relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled.
- For Eligibility criteria, the candidates are instructed to read the Regulations of M.Phil. / Ph.D.(2019) which are available in Thiruvalluvar University official website: www.tvu.edu.in.
- NET / SET / SLET qualified candidates are exempted from appearing Common Entrance Test and No Application fee, however, they need to upload all the required documents in this portal.
- Common Entrance test for both Full-time and Part-time candidates.
- Those who have appeared for the Common Entrance Test alone will be considered for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes on merit basis.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from https://www.tvu.edu.in/
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- should be remitted in the Indian Overseas Bank IFSC Code: IOBA0002484, MICR Code: 632020014, Account number: 248401000000001, Account Name: The Registrar, and the original bank challan with UTR number should be enclosed with the application form.
After Submitting The Online Application
- Bank Challan / online payment receipt.
- Photocopy of community certificate.
- Photocopy of proof for Differently abled candidates
- Photocopy of SSLC, HSC, UG, PG, M.Phil, SET/NET/SLET Certificates
- Printed version of the online application along with Candidate Signature and Required Attachments should be sent to the Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore – 632115, on or before 30th August 2019.
- For more details, please visit their official website www.tvu.edu.in
- (A State University), Serkadu, Vellore, Tamil Nadu-632115, India, Tel. No. +(91)-416-2274755, 2274756, 2274747 +(91)-416-2274748, Website www.tvu.edu.in