Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University (SGGSWU) announces Admission to UG and PG Program 2021
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University Admission 2021 – Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, (SGGSWU) Fatehgarh Sahib invites application for the admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Read on for more details on SGGSWU Admission 2021.
- Basic and Applied Sciences
- Commerce and Management
- Education and Information Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy
SGGSWU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Dates for Admission for UG PG Courses : August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SGGSWU Admission 2021
- For UG Programs : 12th examination with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree examination with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- For PhD Programs : Master’s degree in with minimum 55% marks
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website https://www.sggswu.edu.in/
SGGSWU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply either through online mode or through offline mode.
- Online Mode : Candidates may apply through online application through official website https://www.sggswu.edu.in/
- Fill your credentials – Name, Category, Course, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, Select your password, select reference, security question. Then verify the information and start the registration fee Process.
- Offline Mode : Application Form may be downloaded from the University website https://www.sggswu.edu.in/
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in name of “Registrar, SGGSWU, Fatehgarh Sahib” payable at Fatehgarh Sahib at the following address – Admission Cell, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Opposite Jyoti Sarup Gurudwara, Fatehgarh Sahib – 140407.
- Application Fee : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode.
- For B.Tech/ M.Tech (Five-Year Integrated) : Admission of the candidates for 75% seats is done on the basis of merit prepared based on the qualifying examination. 25% seats will be filled on the basis of JEE merit.
- For MBA/ M.Tech : 75% seats are filled on the basis of qualifying examination marks. 25% seats are filled on the basis of CMAT and M.Tech score for MBA and M.Tech respectively.
- Other courses : Seats are filled on the basis of merit prepared based on qualifying examination marks.
- For PhD Course : Admission is done on the basis of the entrance test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website