S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2019
S.N. Bose Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission in Physical Sciences 2019
S.N. Bose Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2019 - The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences invites students with consistently excellent academic record (First Division/Class) to apply for admission into the Integrated PhD Programme in Physical Sciences for admission in the academic year 2019-20.
- The programme is done in collaboration with the University of Calcutta. The programme is fully residential and on campus accommodation is provided.
- The students who apply are expected to be motivated to make a career in Research. The programme is fully residential and the students are offered on campus accommodations and boarding facilities. The Centre charges no fee for the programme.
- The programme is done in collaboration with the University of Calcutta
- At present, the Centre has nearly 155 students in its PhD and Integrated PhD (IPhD) Programmes
See: PhD Admissions
PhD Integrated Details
- Basic Qualification: B.Sc. with First Class/Division i.e. minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/EWS / PWD candidates) either in Physics Honours or combination of Physics and Mathematics.
- (Mathematics should have to be taken as allied subject in B.Sc along with Physics.)
- Age Limit: None. However, the last qualifying University examination (B.Sc.) should have been taken not earlier than 2017
- Intake Through: JEST: Upto 154 Rank OR NGPE: Top 25 Rank
- [NGPE ‘19 students should clear one National Level Test (CSIR-UGC-NET- JRF/JEST/GATE) within 2 years of M.Sc. duration. This is mandatory for their up- gradation to the PhD Programme]
- Monthly Stipend: Rs 12000/- during the first two years
- The successful completion of the Course Work will lead to an M.Sc. Degree by the University of Calcutta, and thereafter, upon meeting the eligibility criteria, the students will be inducted as JRF. They will get Stipend at par with Centre's JRF if admitted to the JRF Program
- The programme is strictly residential - all students will be provided on campus accommodation
- Only online applications will be accepted. Please log on to http://www.bose.res.in for further details. In matters of admission, the decision of the Director of the Centre is final and binding
- For any academic/official query, please write to email@example.com or for any technical query, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Application System starts on 06th May 2019
- Online Application System closes on 26th May 2019
- Interview Programme Integrated PhD: 13th - 14th June 2019
S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
(Under Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India), Sector-III, Block-JD, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700098, Website http://newweb.bose.res.in/
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India