JAC Chandigarh Undergraduate Admission 2019 Notification, Dates
JAC 2019 to various B.E./B.Arch./Integrated B.E. (Chemical)-MBA Courses based on JEE (Main) 2019
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019 - Joint Admission Committee (JAC) has been constituted for conducting admission to various B.E./B.Arch./Integrated B.E. (Chemical)-MBA Courses based on JEE (Main) - All India Rank in following institutions for the session 2019.
Institutes for Various Courses
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET), Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Chandigarh College of Architecture (CCA), Sector 12, Chandigarh
Course Offers: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET), South Campus, Panjab University, Sector 25, Chandigarh
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh (Formerly Department of Chemical Engineering & Technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Integrated B.E. (Chemical)-MBA
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre (UIET, PUSSGRC), Bajwara, Hoshiarpur
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019 Important Date
- Online Registration starts: 28th May 2019
- Last date for generation of filled bank challan: 20th June 2019
- Last date for depositing fee in State Bank of India using bank challan :21st June 2019
- Last date for online registration and filling the registration fee details: 22nd June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019
- Eligibility conditions for admission to various B.E./ B.Arch./Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA courses
- The academic qualifications as prescribed in Information Bulletin and Application Form of JEE (Main)-2019
B.E./Integrated B.E. (Chemical)- MBA
- 1. Language 2. Physics 3. Mathematics 4. Any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject 5. Any other subject.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed class 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Backward Class) in the above subjects taken together.
- Only for B.Arch., the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Qualifying Examination.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Important eligibility conditions followed by JAC-2019 are:
All India Rank prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2019 shall be used for admission to B.E./Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA by JAC-2019.
For admission to B.Arch., All India Rank prepared by the NTA on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2019, Paper -2 (B. Architecture/B. Planning) shall be used.
A candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD/BC category shall be considered for seat allocation under General Category if and only if he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions under General Category (i.e., at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination). However, for other reserved categories (except General Category), such a candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD/BC category shall be considered for seat allocation with relaxed eligibility criteria (i.e., at least 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination).
A candidate who gets a compartment in the 12th examination held in March/April 2019 will not be eligible for admission under JAC-2019 even if he/she clears the same (by appearing in the supplementary examination) before the reporting /counselling dates.
Aggregate marks percentage in 12th or equivalent examination shall be worked out as suggested by the certificate awarding Board/University/Council. If the Board / University / Council awards letter grades without providing the equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the respective Board / University / Council specifying equivalent percentage conversion formula and submit at the time of reporting / counselling. In the absence of such a certificate, the decision of JAC-2019 regarding his/her eligibility shall be final.
The admissions under NRI/ Foreign Nationals category shall be conducted by Direct Admissions of Students Abroad-2019 (DASA-2019). The aspirants are advised to refer to the website https://www.dasanit.org/.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Brochure carefully, before applying online on website www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in
- General Category: Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs 1250/-
- The Registration Fee is to be deposited either in the form of e-Challan in any branch of SBI throughout India or through online payment (Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking).
See: MBA Admission Dates
JAC Chandigarh Admission Counselling
- Admissions will be done through four rounds of Online counselling, i.e. three rounds namely first, second and third followed by last round of counselling, namely the SPOT Round. In the SPOT round, all candidates who have registered before first round of counselling or freshly registered for spot round can participate regardless of whether they have participated in previous rounds or not. Those candidates who have successfully registered themselves till 22nd June 2019 before first round of counselling or those candidates who have successfully registered till 5th August 2019 for spot round of counselling and also have paid the Registration Fee by due date (either Online or through e-challan) will be able to participate in these rounds of Counselling.
- The candidates applying in reserved categories are required to upload all concerned certificates on the basis of which they are claiming admission, while registering themselves with the JAC-2019.
- The candidates applying for various categories (except SC, ST and General) have to appear for Documents Verification before online counselling, as per schedule given in Chapter 10. Candidates are required to bring one set of self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents/certificates along with original documents/certificates. After physical verification, the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes.
- For more details on counselling download the information Brochure www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in
The JAC-2019 Admission Office, Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET) Degree Wing, Sector-26, Chandigarh-160019 Phone: 91-172-2750947, 91-172-2750943, 91-172-2750872, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!