Periyar University Salem announces Admission to Postgraduate and Diploma Programs 2021
Periyar University PG Admission 2021 – Periyar University invites application for admission to the following Postgraduate & Diploma Programs through Entrance Test offered at PG Extension Centre, Dharmapuri of the academic year 2021-22. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application Form on or before June 30, 2021.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Periyar University PG Admissions 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Education (M. Ed.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Energy Technology
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 5-Year Integrated Programme M.A. JMC (Electronic Media) and M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.)
- PG Diploma Programme in Geoinformatics
- Diploma Programme in Health Science Management
- Certificate Programme in Quality Control
Periyar University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of completed online application form :- 30th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test will be intimated :- Through mail/SMS only
Eligibility Criteria for Periyar University PG Admission 2021
- Candidates should have Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks from a recognized University.
- For M.Ed. Admission is required to B.Ed./ B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI.Ed./D.EI.Ed. With an undergraduate degree (with 50% of marks in each) For SC/ST Communities, 45% Marks.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses eligibility criteria check the official Website https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/
Periyar University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students seeking admission can apply only through online* by logging onto the University Website www.periyaruniversity.ac. in. and the necessary fee must be paid online only.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- The duly filled online application printout (hard copy) along with self attested copies of the Mark Statement(SSLC, HSC and UG), Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate of the qualifying examinations should be sent to the respective HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT, PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, SALEM – 636 011 on or before 07-06-2021.
- The candidates who are unable to submit the application by online contact the Public Relations Officer of Periyar Universityto get the assistance for submitting the application
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For PG Programmes / M.Tech & B.Voc :- Rs. 300/-
- For M.C.A. / M.Ed. :- Rs. 500/-
- For M.B.A. :- Rs. 750/-
- For Certificate/ Diploma Programmes :- Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission to Master’s degree programs are based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination. Entrance examination will be conducted by the respective Departments for each different course which would also intimate the result to the candidates.
- Admission to MBA is based on TANCET/MAT/CAT/PRIMS Entrance Exam or any other equivalent admission test score & Group discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website