Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University UG Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
School of Liberal Studies, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University announces UG Program (BA (Hons)/BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) & B.Sc (Hons)) Admission 2019
PDPU UG Admission 2019 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Bachelor of Art (B.A.) (Hons) / Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons) / Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (Hons) Programmes in various disciplines offered at the School of Liberal Studies (SLS) for the academic year 2019.
- B.A. (Hons) in Economics, English, Governance & Public Administration, Psychology, Political Science - International Relations, Mass Communication
- B.B.A. (Hons) in Marketing/Human Resource Management/Finance
- B.Com (Hons) in Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Marketing & Management, Entrepreneurship & International Trade
- B.Sc (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
See: B.Sc Admissions
No. of Seats
- The number of proposed seats available for admission:
- Total intake across the programs is 460 seats.
- B.A. (Hon.) / B.B.A. (Hon.): 280 Seats
- B.Com. (Honours): 120 Seats
- B.Sc (Honours): 60 Seats
- Statutory Reservation: For candidate from Indian States & UT’s:
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15 %
See: BBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU UG Admission 2019
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.B.A. (Hons.) Programs: Candidates are required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
- B.Com. (Hons.) Programs: Candidates are required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Programs : Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from science stream or with minimum any 2 of the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
PDPU UG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of applying for Admission: 18th May 2019
- Written Test and Personal Interview in PDPU and other listed cities: 25th May, 2019
- Personal Interview for Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar candidates for PDPU center (and other centers if required): 26th May, 2019
- Display of Admission list: 4th June, 2019
- Admission formalities, fees collection & enrollment up to: 10th June, 2019
- Operating Waiting List: 13th June, 2019
- Semester commences on: 15th July, 2019
PDPU UG Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- Written Test and Personal Interview:
- Merit for admissions will be based on the total marks obtained in the entrance exam. The candidate has to appear for all the three sections - Written Test : comprising of Aptitude test + creative writing and Personal Interview (Communication skills, Approach & Attitude, Co-achievements in co-curricular & sports activities) to qualify for the Merit List.
- The test will be worth 50 marks and will have 100 multiple choice type question to be answered in 90 minutes and Creative Essay writing of 25 marks in 30 minutes Essay can be written in English, Hindi or Gujarati and Personal Interview of 25 marks, as well as in prose or in poetry
Exam Test Centers:
- Written Test and Personal Interview will be conducted at the following cities on 25th May 2019: Gandhinagar, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhavnagar Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, and Indore.
- All Candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis for updates regarding the test centers and other details. Test centers are subject to change at the discretion of the university. The interview may be conducted on next days after the entrance test, depending on the number of applicants at respective centers.
PDPU UG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate should register the online application form available on SLS website sls.pdpu.ac.in for the application procedure.
- For the purpose of application, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1200.00 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the application fee and it is non-refundable.
- A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copies of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the Application Form.
- The last date to apply online is 12.00 PM (Midnight) of Saturday, 18th May, 2019.
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Subjects, Syllabus, Top Colleges
- BSc Home Science Course, Subjects, Syllabus
- B.Sc Agriculture Admission
- BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Raisan Village, District- Gandhinagar, Pincode-382 007, Gujarat website sls.pdpu.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!