Pandit Deendayal Energy University announces Admission to Undergraduate Program for Session 2022, Apply now
PDEU UG Admission 2022 – Pandit Deendayal Energy University (Formerly known as Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)), Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate Program in various disciplines offered at the School of Liberal Studies (SLS) for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check more details on PDEU UG Admission 2022 from the page below.
Bachelor of Arts (Honors) / Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors)
- B.A. (Honors) in Economics
- B.A. (Honors) in English
- B.A. (Honors) in Governance & Public Administration
- B.A. (Honors) in Psychology
- B.A. (Honors) in International Relations
- B.A. (Honors) in Mass Communication
- B.A. (Honors) in Digital Humanities
- B.A. (Honors) in Indic Studies
- B.B.A. (Honors) in Marketing
- B.B.A. (Honors) in Human Resource
- B.B.A. (Honors) in Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)
- B.Com. (Honors) in Finance & Accounts
- B.Com. (Honors) in Banking & Insurance
- B.Com. (Honors) in Marketing & Management
- B.Com. (Honors) in Entrepreneurship & International Trade
- Intake: Total intake across the programs is 460 seats. The number of proposed seats available for admission: 340 candidates in B.B.A./ B.A.(Hons.) program and 120 candidates in B.Com.(Hons.) program.
PDEU UG Admission Dates 2022
- Forms available from : 16th February, 2022
- Last date of applying for Admission : 26th May 2022
- Last date for Submission of SOP & Creative Writing : 26th May 2022
- *Online/Offline Personal Interview: *4th June 2022 to 9th June 2022
- *Display of Admission list : *14th June, 2022
- Admission formalities, fees collection & enrollment up to: 20th June, 2022
- **Operating Waiting List : **23rd June, 2022
- *Semester commences on : *25th July, 2022
PDEU UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate seeking admissions to:
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.B.A. (Hons.), he/she is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
- B.Com. (Hons.), he/she is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
- Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations; with English as one of the subjects:
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
PDEU UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should register the online application form available on SLS website http://sls.pdpu.ac.in/ for the application procedure.
- For the purpose of the application, a candidate shall be required to make an online payment of Rs. 1200/- through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the application fee and it is non-refundable.
- A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copies of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the Application Form.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Online Submission of Statement of Purpose & Creative Writing OR SAT Exam score and Personal Interview:
- Merit for admissions will be based on the total marks obtained in the process. The candidate has to appear for all the required components as mentioned in the below table to qualify for the Merit List.
- Statement of Purpose (Max. 500 words) : 30 Marks
- Self-introduction, interests & motivation
- Insight of your life goals
- Aspiration to join SLS, PDEU
- Summarize your middle school & High School experiences
- Discuss the relevance of your Co-curricular activities
- Elaborate your academic interests &
- Creative Writing (Max. 500 words) : 30 Marks
- Creativity & Thought Process OR
- SAT Exam : 60 Marks
- Note: Attempt Either (a) + (b) OR ( c) from above option
- Personal Interview : 40 Marks
- Communication skills
- Approach & Attitude
- Co- achievements in co-curricular & sports activities
- TOTAL : 100 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website