Osmania University Hyderabad MBA (Evening) Admissions 2019
Osmania University MBA Technology Management (Evening) 2019 for working Executives
Osmania University MBA (Evening) Admission 2019 – Osmania University (O.U.) Hyderabad invites applications for from the candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. Technology Management (Evening) Part-time two years modular Program for the academic session 2019-20.
- Course – MBA (Technology Management: Evening)
- MBA (Technology Management: Evening) – For working Executives (admission through entrance test).
- The Dept. of Business Management, Osmania University, has taken a pioneering initiative, which is one of the first of its kind in the entire country to offer MBA (Technology Management).
- The Program is divided into two modules and four terms spanning over a period of two years.
See: MBA Admissions 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 13th September 2019 by 04.00 pm
- The Entrance Test for the Course will we conducted on 15th September 2019, from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
- The candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. (Evening) Technology Management part-time two years modular program has to satisfy the following conditions:
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
- Candidate seeking admission must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University and;
- Must have at least two years experience in Executive/Managerial/Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree; or
- Officers/Executive/Engineers working with any government/quasi govt./autonomous bodies /local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years; or
- Officers of the Defence Forces/establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree
- Note: The working experience of two years should be completed as on the date of admission into MBA Technology Management Program.
Syllabus & Pattern
- The candidates need to appear for entrance test, which is based on the written test (objective type) to be conducted by the University
- The Entrance Test will be for 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration. The test shall consist of 2 parts and the marks are allotted as shown below.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- The candidates will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA(TM) Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
- Age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority).
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- First Year – Rs.50,000/-
- Second Year – Rs.50,000/-
- Additional Fee for Systems Specialization – Rs. 10,000/-
- Fees will be as per the University norms and are subject to change.
- Local and Non-Local Candidates.
- Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats which are open to local and non-locals shall be filled up subject to similar reservation as applicable to 85% local candidates.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Osmania University websites www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
- Candidates are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush
- The Entrance Test will be conducted on the date mentioned above from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The venue will be given in the hall ticket, which will be made available in OU website osmania.ac.in/admissions and www.ouadmissions.com
Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007, Telangana, Website www.osmania.ac.in