North Maharashtra University MTech admission 2018
NMU Jalgaon announces M.Tech Environmental Science & Technology Admissions 2018-19
North Maharashtra University MTech Admission 2018 - Applications are invited by North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon for admission to 3 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program in Environmental Science & Technology for the academic session 2018-19
About NMU Jalgaon
- The North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon (M.S.) is one of the well established premier State Govt. run University working with the objectives of imparting higher education, research and training suitable to meet the challenges of 21st century
- The School of Environmental & Earth Sciences of the University is making its mark in their search and technological services through its dedicated faculty and state of art infrastructure
- The School has received research project grants from various agencies like DST, DRDO, UGC, MPCB, MoEF, etc.
Also See : Admission Notifications 2019
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 30th July 2018 before 5.00 p.m.
- Date of Entrance Test and Interview: 31st July 2018 (11.30 am)
- Display of Merit List: 31st July 2018 (After 05.00 pm)
- Last date for Admission: 06th August 2018
- Commencement of classes 07th August 2018
- 02 years, Four Semester (Regular) and 03 years, Six Semesters (Part time)
- 20* (12 Regular + 08 Part Time)
- The reservation will be as per rules of State Government of Maharashtra
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech. degree, M.Sc. in Environment/ Chemical/ Biotech/ Biomedical/ Biological/ Earth Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences of an appropriate branch of study or an examination accepted by N.M.U, Jalgaon
- The applicants must hold minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam; those who are awaiting final year results may also apply, but they will have to submit their result on or before 29th July 2018 (before 5.30 pm)
- Besides these criteria, candidates willing to apply under sponsored category must have at least two years Industrial or Teaching Experience in regular positions and the organization must provide sponsorship certificate for the period of two years
- Candidates applying for M. Tech. Program will have to appear for the written aptitude test and interview to be conducted by this University on 31st July 2018, (Tuesday). GATE/GPAT qualified students are eligible for direct admission i.e. exempted from the M.Tech. (Env. Sci. & Tech.), Entrance Test
Syllabus for Written Test
- Quantitative Aptitude - 25 marks
- Simple Reasoning - 25 marks
- General Intelligence - 25 marks
- Environmental Science & Engineering - 25 marks
Total Marks: 100
- Download the prescribed application formwww.nmu.ac.in
- The completed application with relevant copies of attested certificate along with a DD of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students) in favour of ‘Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University’ payable at Jalgaon should reach to Director, School of Environmental and Earth Sciences, North Maharashtra University, P. B. No. 80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001 (M.S.) on or before 30th July 2018, (Monday, before 05.00 pm)
North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon
North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon, A Grade NAAC Re - Accredited (3rd Cycle), P.B. No. 80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001 (M.S), Website www.nmu.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!