Nirma University announces Admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Admission 2021
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2021 – Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University Ahmedabad invites application for admission to two-year (Four Semesters) Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) program for the academic Year 2021. The M.Pharm program of Nirma University is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
The Application for the same must be submitted online through the “Online Admission Application Portal” till June 05, 2021. Read further for more details on Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2021.
M. Pharm Specializations and No. of Seats
- Pharmaceutics : 15
- Regulatory Affairs : 12
- Pharmacology : 12
- Pharmaceutical Analysis : 15
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date for Initiation of Online Application :- 06th May 2021
- Last date of receiving Online Application :- 15th July 2021
- Display of Merit list on website for GPAT candidates & Allotment of admission to GPAT candidates :- 02nd July 2021 onwards
- Entrance Test to be conducted for Non-GPAT candidates :- To be announced
- Counseling of Eligible candidates (Non-GPAT) :- To be announced
- Commencement of Semester :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2021
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (BPharm) from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Index* (CGPI) or any other qualifying degree examination considered as equivalent to a BPharm degree by Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of the qualifying examination (BPharm) can also apply. In such a case, the candidate is required to submit the result as soon as the same is available either by email or by fax (scanned image).
- If an applicant has passed the qualifying examination (BPharm) from a University other than Nirma University, then he/she will be required to obtain an eligibility certificate from Nirma University.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- Apply online from our website https://admissions-ip.nirmauni.ac.in on or before the last date 05th June 2021
- The original documents should be produced at the time of admission. In case of any dispute/ doubt in the interpretation of any clause, the decision of the admission committee shall be final.
- For any query, please contact: Admission Coordinator, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat (India)
- The application processing fee :- Rs.1250/- for all category
- Mode of Payment :- Online mode (using credit card / debit card / net-banking / UPI / wallet)
- The eligible applicants with valid GPAT score will be given preference for admission in all the branches, and the admission will be given based on the merit of GPAT score.
- Seats remaining vacant after considering the qualified GPAT candidates would be offered to Non-GPAT candidates as per merit of the National Level Online Entrance Exam conducted on the day of counseling at Nirma University campus.
- The exam comprises multiple-choice questions and it would be in-line with the GPAT exam.
- If equal rank in case of GPAT candidates and equal score in case NON-GPAT candidates occur; then the merit of qualifying examination (i.e. BPharm) will be considered.
- The Original documents should be produced at the time of admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website