Nirma University Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Nirma University Ahmedabad announces Admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Program 2019
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2019 - Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University (NU), Ahmedabad invites application for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is a two year (four semesters) Post Graduate Programme approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for the academic year 2019.
The Application for MPharm Admission must be submitted Online through the “Online Admission Application Portal” of Nirma University. Downloadable form is Not available.
About the University
- Accredited with 'A' Grade in 2015 by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under the Gujarat State Act at the initiative of the Nirma Education and Research Foundation (NERF); the University is recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date for Initiation of Online Application: 01st April 2019
- Last Date of Receiving Online Application 10th June 2019
- Display of Merit list for GPAT Candidates on website 28th June 2019
- Entrance Test to be conducted for Non-GPAT candidates 04th July 2019
- Counseling for Eligible Candidates (GPAT & Non-GPAT) 04th July 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee 06th July 2019
- Commencement of Semester 15th July 2019
M Pharm Specialization
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) is a Two-year (Four Semesters) Post-Graduate Programme approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) offered in following specializations:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Regulatory Affairs
- Intake Capacity
- Pharmaceutics - 15 Seats
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 15 Seats
- Pharmacology - 12 Seats
- Pharmaceutical Analysis - 12 Seats
- Regulatory Affairs - 15 Seats
- #One seat is reserved in each branch for students who have passed their B.Pharm. from Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2019
- For admission to M.Pharm Programme, the candidates must have passed the qualifying exam of Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognised University with minimum aggregate marks * or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Index (CGPI)* or any other qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam (B.Pharm.) from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks* or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Index* (CGPI) or any other qualifying degree examination considered as equivalent of B.Pharm degree by Nirma University, Ahmedabad. (*as per AICTE & PCI norms)
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of qualifying examination (B.Pharm.) can also apply. In such case, the candidate is required to submit the result as soon as the same is available either by email or by fax (scanned image)
- Appearing for counselling does not guarantee admission.
- The applicants will be given admission after checking testimonials and other related documents.
- The eligible applicants with valid GPAT score will be given preference for admission in all the branches, and the admission will be given based on the merit of GPAT score.
- The NON-GPAT candidates will be admitted based on the merit of the National Level Online Entrance Exam conducted by the Nirma University. The procedure will be for seats remained vacant after considering the qualified GPAT candidates.
- For NON-GPAT candidates, the National Level Online Entrance Exam will be conducted at Nirma University Campus only. Exam comprises of multiple choice questions and it would be in-line with GPAT exam. There will not be any negative marking.
- If equal rank in case of GPAT candidates, and equal score in case NON-GPAT candidates occurs; then the merit of qualifying examination (i.e. BPharm) will be considered.
- The Original documents should be produced at the time of admission.
- In case of any dispute / doubt in the interpretation of any clause, the decision of the admission committee shall be final.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- Apply online from our website www.nirmauni.ac.in/ipnu on or before the last date 10th June 2019
- The Original documents should be produced at the time of admission. In case of any dispute/ doubt in the interpretation of any clause, the decision of the admission committee shall be final
- For any query, please contact: Admission Coordinator, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat (India) Tel.: 079-30642715, 30642000, Email email@example.com, Website www.Facebook.com/NirmaUniPharma
For further details, please visit the Website www.nirmauni.ac.in/ipnu
- The application processing fee is Rs. 1250/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Fifty Only) for All Category.
- The candidates once complete entries in all the sections of the form, they should proceed to “Payment Details” for making the payment. You will be taken through the steps to make payment with various options and required to select the Online Payment option (Credit/Debit card or Net Banking) or Offline Payment option (Cheque or Demand Draft). The applicant selecting the payment option other than online payment mode has to submit Demand Draft or Cheque personally at institute.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of "INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, NIRMA UNIVERSITY" payable at Ahmedabad (Applicant should write his/her complete name & Application Number on the backside of the Cheque or Demand Draft)
- The institute will accept payment on all working days between 09:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. (Institute shall be closed on 2nd and 4th Saturdays).