NUEPA Delhi MPhil and PhD Admission 2019 - Dates, Eligibility, Application, Selection
National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) announces Admission to MPhil and PhD Program 2019
NUEPA Delhi MPhil and PhD Admission 2019 - National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to its Full-Time M.Phil, PhD and Part-time PhD Programs for the year 2019.
Details of NUEPA
- NUEPA offers integrated M.Phil., PhD and Part-time PhD Programs in educational policy, planning and administration from a broader interdisciplinary social science perspective
- The Research Programs of NUEPA cover all levels and types of education from both national and international development perspectives
See: M.Phil Admission
NUEPA MPhil and PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting Filled-in Application Forms to NUEPA, New Delhi: 23rd May 2019
- All candidates selected for the M.Phil & PhD (full-time) shall be offered NUEPA fellowship. The NET qualified candidates, who have been awarded Junior Research Fellowship by the UGC and who fulfill the required qualifications, are encouraged to apply
Eligibility Criteria for NUEPA MPhil and PhD Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to the M.Phil & PhD Programs shall have a minimum of 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates and PwD) or its equivalent grade in Master’s Degree in social sciences and allied disciplines from a recognized university
- Candidates possessing Master’s degree in other areas may also be considered if he/she has teaching experience or experience of working in the area of educational policy, planning and administration
- A candidate seeking admission to PhD program shall have an M.Phil degree in an area closely related to educational planning and administration and/or exceptionally brilliant academic record coupled with publications of high quality
A candidate seeking admission to Part-time Ph.D. program is required to meet the following criteria:
- Should possess the educational qualifications as mentioned in Para (a) above; (ii) Currently, should be in full-time employment; (iii) Should be a senior level educational functionary with a minimum of five years work experience in teaching/research in educational policy, planning and administration
- It will be compulsory to attend one-year full-time course work by all part-time and full time candidates
See: PhD Admission
- Initial short-listing of applications will be carried out on the basis of relevance and quality of the brief write-up in the proposed area of research to be submitted along with the application form. Short-listed candidates will be required to appear for a written test and those qualifying in written test will be subjected to personal interviews to assess their motivation and potential leading to final short listing and preparation of panel of selected candidates, in order of merit.
- NUEPA will follow all mandatory provisions in the reservation policy of the Govt. of India. Admissions to M.Phil., PhD & Part-time PhD Programs will be made purely on the basis of merit following the prescribed criteria of the University
- The University reserves the right to decide the number of seats to be filled in the year 2019-20 the criteria for screening of applications; and the selection procedure of candidates for admission to its M.Phil & PhD Programs
- Candidates must be possessing the eligibility qualification and submit marks statement at the time of written test on 22 June 2019.
NUEPA MPhil and PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus can also be downloading from our website www.nuepa.org
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed form for admission to M.Phil. & PhD Programs of the University along with three copies of the brief write-up (in the prescribed format) on the proposed research topic of a contemporary issue within the broad framework of educational policy, planning and administration
- Application Form can be downloaded from the link below
- A Non-refundable fee of Rs.200/-(Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) for the Application Form can be paid online by clicking the "Click to Pay Now" link below
- For further details, please refer to the M.Phil. & Ph.D. Prospectus, of the University
- Application should reach the Registrar, NUEPA, 17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
For further details, please visit our website www.nuepa.org
NUEPA New Delhi
National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) New Delhi, (Declared by the GOI under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956), 17-B Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016, Website www.nuepa.org
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India