NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission 2019 - Dates, Application
NIT Tiruchirappalli announces Admission to M.Sc. in Physics for the academic year 2019-20
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission 2019 - National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for admission into two-years M.Sc. (Physics) Program offered in the Department of Physics for the academic year 2019-20 through JAM Test.
Department of Physics
- It is one of the major departments in NITT comprising 15 faculty members with wide research expertise. In addition to basic Physics courses for I Year B.Tech. Program, the Dept. offers Post-Graduate Programs such as M.Sc. in Physics, M. Tech. & M.S (by research) in Non-Destructive Testing and PhD Program.
Admission for M.Sc. (Physics)
- Students are admitted for two-years M.Sc. (Physics) Program through Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM), a National Level Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs). Admission for the year 2019-20 is through JAM 2019. All the details of JAM 2019 including syllabus and application can be obtained from the website
Also See : M.Sc Admissions 2018
- Commencement of ONLINE Registration: 05th September 2018
- Last date for ONLINE Submission: 10th October 2018
- Admit Card Download: 04th January 2019
- Mock Test Link: 10th January 2019
- JAM 2019 Examination: 10th February 2019
- Results: 20th March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Sc Admission 2019
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelorâ€™s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Application Form for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Sc Admission 2019
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nitt.edu. Candidates can apply only through the downloaded application form
- All the details of JAM 2019 including syllabus and application can be obtained from the website https://jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- Admission is through Centralized Counselling for M.Sc. to NITs (CCMN). Website: https://www.ccmn.in
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli
The Chairperson, (PG Admission), Office of the Dean Academic, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015 (Tamil Nadu), Phone No: 0431-2503014, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nitt.edu