MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech (Part Time and Sponsored) Admission 2019
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) announces Admission to M.Tech Program (Part Time and Sponsored) 2019
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad for admission to M.Tech Program (Part Time and Sponsored) for academic Session 2019–2020.
- 4 semesters (2 Years) for M.Tech. (Sponsored) and 6 semesters (3 Years) for M.Tech.(Part Time)
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Following M.Tech. Programs are offered by various departments
- Applied Mechanics Department
- M.Tech. Engineering Mechanics & Design
- M.Tech. Materials Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. Fluids Engineering
- M.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Department
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Department
- M.Tech. Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech. Geo-Technical Engineering
- M.Tech. Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. Transportation Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering Department
- M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech. Software Engineering
- M.Tech. Information Security
- Electrical Engineering Department
- M.Tech. Control & Instrumentation
- M.Tech. Power Electronics & Drives
- M.Tech. Power Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
- M.Tech Communication Systems
- M.Tech. Digital Systems
- M.Tech. Microelectronics and VLSI Design
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- M.Tech. Design Engineering
- M.Tech. Production Engineering
- M.Tech. Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- M.Tech. Product Design & Development
- M.Tech. Thermal Engineering
- GIS Cell
- M.Tech. (GIS & Remote Sensing)
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement for MTech (Part Time). Admission: 29th April 2019
- Start of online application process: 29th April 2019
- Closing date for online application process: 20th May 2019 up to 5.00PM
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form: 20th May 2019 up to 5.30PM
- Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates for written examination: 27th May 2019
- Written examination in all Departments: 10th June 2019
- Interview: 11th June 2019
- Declaration of admission result: 24th June 2019
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 04th July 2019
- Declaration of allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant): 05th July 2019
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 15th July 2019
- Physical registration ( for all selected candidates): 18th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2019
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline of science or equivalent (as given in section 3 of Information Brochure) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI (Cumulative Performance Index on ten point scale) of 6.5 at qualifying Examination (as given in section 3 of Information Brochure). For SC/ST candidate’s eligibility in specified minimum marks/CPI shall be relaxed by 5% as per the Government of India norms.
- The eligibility conditions given above are the absolute minimum. Departments may prescribe any requirements over and above these, subject to the approval of the Senate.
- Reservation: Reservation will be provided as per rule of Government of India.
M.Tech. (Part Time)
- Candidates under this category are admitted for the M.Tech. program which are being offered on part-time basis. A Part-time candidate must have been in full time service for at least two years after completion of qualifying degree at the time of admission. The part-time classes shall be held in the evening on working days. Their semester load requirements for course work shall be about half of the full time course. The minimum duration of such course shall be of three years and maximum duration of the course shall be of five years.
- These courses are for the professionals working in the Allahabad district. “Programs offered (refer page 4 to 16) will run subject to availability of sufficient number of candidates in respective program. In case, if less number of candidates qualify for a particular program of the department than the minimum required, then the candidates will have the option to switch to another M. Tech. program of the department, if desired.
- Full-Time sponsored Masters' programs students are those who receive financial support from AICTE under QIP scheme OR from Government/Semi-Government Institutions/Government /Semi Government Organizations, under study leave. Such a candidate must be sponsored by his/her employer and must have been in employment with the sponsoring organization for at least two years at the time of admission. Candidates in service are to be released on study leave or extraordinary leave from the organization for full-time research work at the Institute and must furnish a sponsorship along with No-objection certificate from the employer.
- Foreign students shall be sponsored by their Government or awarded scholarship by Govt. of India, Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) or other such agencies/organization.
- Admission will be based on written examination and interview conducted by MNNIT Allahabad at MNNIT Allahabad campus. Please refer Important Dates
See: Latest Entrance Exam
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are required to submit their application through on-line application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission 2019 only.
- ‘No other means of application shall be acceptable’.
- Two steps in online application procedure
- Register by filling your personal details and pay fee by using payment link (online payment)
- An application ID will be provided in this step, which will be required in step 2. Application fee is Rs. 1200/- for Open and OBC-NC candidates for each program. For SC/ST category admission fee is Rs. 600.00 for each program.
- Online filling of application form: Log-in with application ID provided in step 1 - Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 30 kb) format.
- After login, follow the instructions for filling application form. Take print out of the form, attach photocopy of documents as mentioned and send on the address.
- Admission Cell, Office of the Dean (Academic), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj – 211 004
- On the top of the envelope, please write the name of the department/Course category Code in which you are applying, e.g. “M.Tech. (Part Time) in Department of Mechanical Engineering”.
- Separate application forms must be filled for courses offered by different departments along with the prescribed fee
Admission Cell, Office of the Dean (Academic), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj -211004, Phone: Office: (0532)-2271049; Fax: (0532) 2445101, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.mnnit.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!