Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) announces Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2021 for UG PG Admission
MRNAT 2021 – Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) formerly Manav Rachna International University will be conducting Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2021 (MRNAT 2021) entrance examination for admission to various UG and PG Courses like B.Tech., B.Tech. (Lateral Entry), B.Sc. (Data Sciences), B.Sc. (Interior Design), M.Des. (Interior Design) and other courses for the academic year 2021-22.
- BA, BAJMC, BSc., B.Des, B.Com., BBA, BPT, BCA, B.Arch, BTech, BDS etc.
- MA, MAJMC, MSc., M.Des, M.Com., MBA, MPT, MCA, M.Arch, MTech, MDS etc.
MRNAT 2021 Important Dates
Sale of Application forms and Filling the online application form – 14th January 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application – Last week of April 2021
- Date of MRNAT-2021 and GD/PI – 19th June and 20th June 2021
- Confirmation of acceptance of Offer of Admission and Fee Payment – Within 7 days of communication of Offer of Admission by University Authority
- Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process – Within 7 days of communication of Offer of Admission by University Authority (As per slot communicated by University Authority )
- Classes Commence for B.Tech, LE and PG program – 16th August 2021
- Classes Commence for B.Arch & BDS/MDS – 18th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Admission 2021
For UG Courses
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For more details on eligibility criteria, check the University Website https://manavrachna.edu.in/mrnat/
MRNAT 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://manavrachna.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1 – Candidates have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step 2 – Candidates has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step 3 – Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step 4 – Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies will conduct MRNAT 2021 from 19/06/2021 to 20/06/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- It is an objective type computer-based exam of 90 minutes duration (60 minutes in case of Lateral Entry courses), with questions from the syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
- The candidate will be intimated about the place, date, and time of the Test, through email and SMS well in time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website