Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies announces National Aptitude Test 2022 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission, Apply now
MRNAT 2022 – Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) formerly Manav Rachna International University invites applications for Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2022 for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs (Except B.Arch, M.Tech) for the academic year 2022.
- Under Graduate Courses : B.Tech (Normal / Lateral Entry), BSc Interior Design, BSc IT, BCA, BPT, BBA (General, Banking and Financial Markets, Global (IBM), Digital Marketing, Global International Business), B.Com, BA- Journalism & Mass Communication, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Design, B.Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science & Technology, B.A. English (Hons.), B.Sc – Hospitality & Hotel Administration, B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) – Applied Psychology, B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) – Economics, B.A./B.Sc – Liberal Arts, B.A. (Hons.) – Political Science, B.A. (Hons.) – Sociology, B.Sc(Hons.) Chemistry / Physics / Maths, B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), BBA (Business Analytics), BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business), BBA (Finance & Accounts), BBA (Healthcare Management), BBA Operations Management, B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated, B.A. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Post Graduate Courses : M.A./M.Sc – Applied Psychology, M.A./M.Sc. – Economics, M.A. – Public Policy and Public Administration, MA- English, MA-Journalism & Mass Communication, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics, Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), MCA, M.Sc. Interior Design, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. (Chemistry / Physics / Maths), LL.M. (1 Year / 2 Year)
MRNAT Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- MRNAT Exam Date (Phase I) : February 12, 2022
- MRNAT result : Declared within 48 hours of the test
MRNAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, check the University Website https://manavrachna.edu.in/mrnat/
MRNAT Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://manavrachna.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1 – Candidates have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step 2 – Candidates has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step 3 – Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step 4 – Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
MRNAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies will conduct MRNAT 2022.
- The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- It is an objective type computer-based exam of 90 minutes duration (60 minutes in case of Lateral Entry courses), with questions from the syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
UG Paper Structure:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (25 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (25 Questions)
- General Awareness (25 Questions)
PG Paper Structure:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (15 Questions)
- General Awareness (15 Questions)
- Domain Specific (30 Questions)
- Schemes ‘Utkarsh’ And ‘Uttam’ For The Candidates On The Basis Of MRNAT-2022 Score For UG & PG Programmes:
- UG level programmes (Except B.Ed. & B.Ed. in Special Education, BDS Programme)
- MRNAT 2022 Score : 90.00% & above
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- MRNAT 2022 Score : 80.00% & above but below 90.00%
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
- MRNAT 2022 Score : 70.00% & above but below 80.00%
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 10% Tuition Fee Waiver
- * Scheme ‘Utkarsh’ is for candidates taking Admission within a period from 29th January 2022 to 31st March 2022)
- ** Scheme ‘Uttam’ is for candidates taking Admission within a period from 30th April 2022 to 30th June 2022)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website