Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur announces Admission to PhD, M.Tech, M.Plan for 2021-22 (Odd Semester)
MNIT Jaipur PhD M.Tech MPlan Admission 2021 – Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur (Rajasthan) invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of technology (M.Tech) and Master of Planning (M.Plan)- Urban Planning Program for the Academic Session 2021-22 (Odd Semester)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech.)
- Master of Planning (Urban Planning) (M.Plan)
MNIT Jaipur PhD M.Tech MPlan Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application :- Ongoing
- Last Date and Time for submission of Online Application form :- 30th June 2021
- Provisional list of shortlisted/eligible candidates for online/offline written test/interview will be displayed on Institute website by :- 09th July 2021.
- Dates of written test (online/offline) :- 26th July to 27th July 2021
- Dates of Interview (online/offline) of the shortlisted candidates :- 27th July to 28th July 2021
- Final Result :- 09th August 2021
- Note :-No separate interview letter will be issued, the mode (online/offline) of written test and interview will be informed 15 days before the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for MNIT Jaipur PhD M.Tech MPlan Admission 2021
- The eligibility conditions given below are the absolute minimum. Departments/Centres may prescribe any requirements over and above for short listing. All eligibility requirements must be met by the date as prescribed in PG Rules & Regulations
- M. Tech./M. Plan. (Full Time with Assistantship) : The admissions to M.Tech./M.Plan. (Full Time with Assistantship) will be done through Centralized Counseling for M. Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (CCMT) for the year 2021-22. For more details and information brochure, please visit the website www.ccmt.nic.in
- M.Tech./M. Plan. (Full Time Sponsored/Part-Time) : Sponsored candidates are employees of a Public Sector Undertaking, a Government Department, a Research & Development organization, or a recognized private industry of repute (approved by SPGB on the recommendation of DPGC), or an Educational Institution, or be a Defence Sponsored Officer. Such candidates must be sponsored as Full-Time students.
- Part-Time Candidates are Employees working in any Govt. organization/ Recognized private institutions
A. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/AMIE in appropriate discipline or a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline with specified minimum CGPA/marks, as discussed above.
B. The applicant must have at least two years regular service
C. For working employees of MNIT, one year experience is required.
Doctor of philosophy
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline : The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Planning with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded). In exceptional cases brilliant candidates (graduated from CFTI and other institutions whose NIRF ranking is up to 100) with CGPA of more than 8 (75% marks) in Bachelors degree in Engineering/Architecture/Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB for admission in Ph.D. program. Such candidates having sufficient experience in the relevant area and publications in refereed conferences/journals as notified by DPGC, may also be considered.
- Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences : The applicant must have the master degree with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- Ph.D. in Management : The applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management /commerce/ economics/engineering / technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded)
- Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) : The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
MNIT Jaipur PhD M.Tech MPlan Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate must apply online through website www.academic.mnit.ac.in
- Application form may be downloaded from the web site and be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/-for SC/ST category) in favour of the Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur payable at Jaipur
- The duly completed application should be sent to the following address: Head of the Dep., (Name of Department …………………..), Malaviya National Institute of Technology, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Raj.)-302017, Website
- Application would be invited only through online portal, the details of which would be available on website
- The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before filling-up the Application Form
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidate :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/ Cat-I Candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online or Offline mode
- Admission will be to the first semester of the respective postgraduate programs
- Admission to various PG programs leading to M.Tech./M. Planning degree would be based on a merit list prepared by the respective departments.
- The merit list will be made available on the website of the Institute. No separate information will be sent to the candidates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website