Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra announces Entrance Test for Admission to M.Ed., B.Ed. and DEI.Ed Program 2022, Apply Now
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan M.Ed., B.Ed. and DEI.Ed Admission – Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS), Agra invites applications for admission to two years courses (Hindi Shikshan Nishnat (equivalent to M.Ed.), Hindi Shikshan Parangat (equivalent to B.Ed.) and Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to DEI.Ed) Courses through Entrance Test.
Candidates can apply on or before March 31, 2022. The Entrance Test for Admission will be conducted on May 30, 2022. Read on for more details on Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Admission 2022.
- Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen (D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan M.Ed., B.Ed. and DEI.Ed Admission Dates 2022
- Opening Date for Online Form: 01st March 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st March 2022
- Last date for submission of Application form’s hard copy: 15th April 2022
- Date of Examination: 29th May 2022
- Declaration of Result: To be announced!
- Forthcoming session would start on July 2022
- Hindi Shikshan Nishant (Equivalent to M.Ed) – 44 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat (Equivalent to B.Ed) – 44 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to T.T.C/B.T.C/D.El.Ed – 44 Seats
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Ed.: Passed the Bachelor’s Degree examination in any field with at least 50% marks from any recognized board/university
- M.Ed.: Passed B.Ed Degree examination with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board/university
- D.El.Ed.: Candidates should have completed the Intermediate Examination (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission releases online at www.khsindia.org. It can be downloaded from the official website and can be submitted to the exam conducting body.
- Check the steps given below to fill the application form.
- Step-I – Go to the official website, khsindia.org
- Step-II – Click on the link to the application form
- Step-III – Then, download the application form and fill the details like personal details, address details, academic qualification
- Step-IV – Attach the documents like photograph, certificates and marksheets with the application form
- Step-V – Send the application form with a demand draft
- Candidates can pay Rs 200 via Demand Draft and then send to Central Institute of Hindi Agra
- Duration: 03 hours
- Sections: 04
- Type of Questions: MCQ
No. of Questions
- General Knowledge: 25
- Teacher inclinations: 25
- Language and Literature: 25
- Proficiency in Hindi: 25
- Total – 100
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website