Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) 2019
Kalasalingam University announces Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) 2019 for UG and PG Admission
Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 - Kalasalingam University invites application for Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2019 for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2019.
Also See : BBA Admission
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- Kalasalingam University is organizing Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE) 2019. Situated in Tamil Nadu, India.
Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 Dates
- Issue of Online Application Form: 03rd January 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st May 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination: To be notified
- Publication of Results of Entrance Exam: To be notified
- Counseling for Admission: To be notified
- The Kalasalingam University offers in School of Agricultural and Processing Sciences (SOAPS), School of Electronics and Electrical Technology (SEET), School of Environmental and Construction Technology (SECT), School of Architecture (KSoA), School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (SAME), School of Computing (SoC), School of Bio and Chemical Engineering (SBCE), School of Computer Sciences (SCS), School of Advanced Sciences (SAS), School of Accounts and Commerce (SAC), School of Liberal Arts and Education (SLATE), School of Business (KBS), Research Programs.
Courses Available Offers
- B.Tech / B.Arch/BBA/BA/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Sc. and MSW Degree Courses
- B.Tech Programs in Automobile Engg., Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering.
- B.Arch Program: 5 years Program
Other Undergraduate Programs
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology: 3 years Program
- BA in English Literature: 3 years Program
- BBA: 3 years Program
- BCA: 3 years Program
- B.Ed. (Special Education-Hearing Impaired): 1-year Program
Post Graduate Programs
- M.Tech in Automotive Systems Eng., Biotechnology, CAD/CAM, Computer Applications, Computer Science & Eng., Construction Engg & Mgmt, Control & Instrumentation Eng., Digital Communication & Network Eng., Embedded Systems Technology, Energy Eng., Environmental Eng., Industrial Safety Eng., Information Assurance and Security, IT, Nanotechnology, Network Eng., Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Power Systems Eng., Power Electronics & Drives, Process Control and Automation
- M.Sc. (2 years Program) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Technology, Microbial Technology.
- MBA (2 years Program) Banking and Insurance, Finance, H.R., Marketing, Retail Management and Systems, Actuarial Science, Psychology, Master of Social Work.
- MCA (3 years Program) in Master of Computer Applications.
- MPhil (1 year Program) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
- In Automobile Engg., Bio-Technology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Eng., Civil Eng., Computer Applications, Computer Science Eng., Electronics & Communication Eng., Electrical & Electronics Eng., English, Food Technology, Instrumentation & Control Eng., IT, Information & Communication Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Eng., Manufacturing Engineering, Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalasalingam University Engineering Admission 2019
Eligibility for Undergraduate
- A Pass in Higher Secondary (+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate appearing in MPC is eligible to apply for all the B. Tech. Engineering programs
- Candidate appearing in BPC is eligible to apply only for B. Tech Bio-stream Engineering programs (B. Tech Biotechnology, B. Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University (AIU) for B. Tech. courses.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.
- B. Arch Course is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Students with average 60% marks in pre-final and final semester put together in a three-year Diploma Courses in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Postgraduate
- Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level
Eligibility for Research
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in relevant subject with a first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale).
- PhD in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc. (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.
- PhD in Sciences/Humanities/Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages.
- 50% Fee Concession: For those scoring 90-100% in KEEE
- 25% Fee Concession: For those scoring 85-89% in KEEE
- 15% Fee Concession: For those scoring 80-84% in KEEE
- 10% Fee Concession: For those scoring 75-79% in KEEE
- 5% Fee Concession: For those scoring 35-74% in KEEE
- All B. Tech, B. Arch and PG Courses - Rs.600/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650/- (DD Mode)
- B.Sc. (Agri & Horti) - Rs.600/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- Arts (UG Programs), B.Voc Programs - Rs.300/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.350/- (DD Mode)
- NRI & Foreign (All Programs) $50
Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- All the communications from the Institution will be done through your registered E-Mail ID and Mobile Number. So, provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Change in e-mail ID and mobile number after registration is not allowed.
Step 1: Candidate Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. A registration details will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Filling Online Application Form
- Login with your registration details send to your E-Mail / Mobile number. Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission
Step 3: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM. Signature Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM. For Photograph, background must be plain white or off-white. Head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view. No hats or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible, and your head covering cannot cast shadows on your face.
Step 4: Mode of Payment
- Online mode through Net-banking / Credit/Debit Card. Application Cost Rs.600 - for General Candidates.
- DD Mode - Get ready with DD of USD XX drawn in favour of 'Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education' payable at Rajapalayam for NRI Candidates.
- DD Mode - It is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) to “The Dean Admissions, Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil-626126, Srivilliputtur (Via), Virudhunagar District, Tamilnadu, India”.
- For complete information about Kalasalingam University Entrance Examination-2019 notification, Examination Pattern and Register Online, Visit www.admissions.kalasalingam.ac.in
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education
(UNDER SECTION 3 of UGC Act 1956) Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil-626126, Tamil Nadu, India Phone No.: +91 04563-289042, Email: email@example.com, website www.kalasalingam.ac.in