Jawaharlal Nehru CASR PG Diploma Material Science Program 2018
JNCASR PGDMS Program 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru CASR PG Diploma Material Science Program 2018 - Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research invites applications for its one-year-long Postgraduate Diploma in Material Science Program for the academic year 2018
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Materials Science (PGDMS) is a two semester (one year) Program. The training will be imparted through projects and formal courses
- Stipend will be paid as per norms
- Itâ€™s a full time program boarding and lodging will be available. A Postgraduate Diploma will be awarded on successful completion of this program; only limited number of candidates will be selected based on the recommendation of a selection committee
- Candidates who have completed their M.Sc. Teachers from colleges and universities with M.Sc. as the basic qualification can also apply
- The application form for Post Graduate Diploma in Material Science may be downloaded from www.jncasr.ac.in and sent to the Assistant Coordinator, Academic, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bangalore-560064 (Karnataka)
- A Postgraduate Diploma will be awarded on successful completion of this program. Only limited number of candidates will be selected based on the recommendation of a selection committee.
- The application form for Postgraduate Diploma in Materials Science may be downloaded from this web page and the filled in application form to be sent by speed post/courier to the address mentioned below
- To, 'The Academic Coordinator, JNCASR, JAkkur, Bangalore-560064'
- Click here for advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Form: 17th July 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), (A Deemed University), Jakkur P.O., Bangalore-560064, Website www.jncasr.ac.in, Email: email@example.com