JNCASR PhD MS Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
JNCASR PhD MS Admission 2019-20, Dates, Courses, Eligibility, Application Form
JNCASR PhD MS Admission 2019 - JNCASR announces MS (Engineering/Research) & PhD Programs 2019-20. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) invites application for admission to academic programs commencing in January 2020.
JNCASR is Jawaharlal Nehru Centre of Advanced Scientific Research is one of the famous and reputed institutes around the globe that has students from all diversities studying on campus. They have a great PhD and M.S Degree program in different fields.
About the Programs at JNCASR
Admission to the M.S. (Engineering / Research)/PhD Programs in Sciences and Engineering from students who have qualified in NET-JRF under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ICMR – JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF or GATE / JEST / GPAT.
Programs Details for Phd and M.S Programs at JNCASR
JNCASR PhD Admission - Program Details
PhD Program is offered in Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit; Evolutionary and Organismal Biology Unit; Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit; New Chemistry Unit; Theoretical Sciences Unit; Neurosciences Unit.
M.S (Engg. /Research) Program is offered in Evolutionary and Organismal Biology Unit; Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit.
Eligibility Criteria for JNCASR Phd and MS Admission 2019
Below mentioned are the detailed eligibility criteria for both MS and PhD Admission at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research.
For JNCASR PhD Admissions 2019-20/ M.S. (Research)
M.S. / PhD Programs in Science and Engineering from students who have qualified in NET-JRF under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ICMR - JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF or GATE / JEST / GPAT.
The certificate of such exam should have the validity period for seeking admission to research programme as on 01st January or 01st August.
Generally, ME/M.Tech students are required to qualify one of the exams mentioned above, however exceptional candidates without these exams may also be considered.
M.S or PhD Scholarships and Travel Grants
Students receive scholarships of Rs.25000/-. Students are automatically enrolled in a Group Insurance Scheme and a comprehensive medical scheme and have access to an on-campus doctors, as well as to medical facilities elsewhere
A student grant of upto Rs 40000 is provided for funding for travel to national and international conferences
JNCASR PhD MS Application Procedure 2019
- Online application forms are available at www.jncasr.ac.in/admit along with detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, fellowships etc.
- Kindly read the information sheet carefully
- The application form is in doc. format. Download it and type the relevant information in the downloaded form without changing the format of the application form
- For receiving the information sheet and application by post, write to the Assistant Coordinator, Research Admissions, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bengaluru-560064 with a self-addressed envelope
Important Dates for JNCASR PhD MS Admission 2019
- The Last Date to Submit Online Application Form is 27th October 2019.
- Unit offering admissions: CPMU, EIBU, MBGU and NSU
- Interviews will be held from: 4-13 December 2019
Also See: Admission Notification