Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) announced Admission to PhD Program 2021
Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2021 – The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has released the online application for admission into PhD Programs in various departments for the academic session August 2021.
Application for the same can be submitted online till August 25, 2021. Interested candidates can check details on Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
PhD Program Offered by
- Faculty of Humanities and Languages
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics
Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notification (Availability of Online Forms on www.jmicoe.in) :- 01st August 2021
- Last date of submission of Online Application form :- 25th August 2021
- Editing of Online application form (Candidates may correct, if any) :- 26th August to 30th August 2021
- Last date For Submission of Hard copy of Online application form at the concerned Deptt/Centre :- 08th September 2021
- Issue of Admit Card :- 10th to 15th September 2021
- Date of Admission Test :- 26th September 2021 (Sunday)
- Time of Admission Test Paper I :- 9-11 A.M. Paper II: 12 Noon to 2 P.M.
- Venue :- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Result of Admission Test :- 03rd/4th Week of October 2021
- Last date to submit Research Proposal in the Concerned Deptt/Center :- 10th November 2021
- Display of List of candidates call for interview/presentation :- 20th November 2021
- Date of Interview by DRC/CRC :- 22nd November 2021 to 31st November 2021
- Completion of Admission Formalities :- 05th December 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 06th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates must have obtained at least a Second Classmaster’s degree with not less than 55% of marks of a University or a Degree recognised by the University as its equivalent in the subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research or in a subject allied thereto.
- Provided that the M1ajlis-i-Talimi (Academic Council, on the recommendations of the Board of Studies/ Committee of Studies of the Dept./Faculty/Centre concerned, may from time to time approve the list of the allied subjects to a given subject.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.jmi.ac.in
- Applications on prescribed form are invited online (www.jmi.ac.in) from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program 2021 in various Departments/Centres of Jamia Millia Islamia
- Application Form for admission may be filled up online on Jamia website www jmi.ac.in, along with the required fee of Rs.1500/- deposited online.
- For more details and information on the application procedure, please visit the website www.jmi.ac.in.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of payment :- Through online mode.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET/JRF exam or any other equivalent exam conducted by the recognised Governmental Dept./Institute/Agency/SLET/valid GATE Score (with qualifying marks), or having successfully completed regular M.Phil Programme from a recognised University/Institution.
- The teacher fellowship holders of the recognised college/ university/institution, provided that the competent employing authority issues a No Objection Certificate to the candidate to join the PhD Program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website