ICGEB New Delhi PhD Admission 2019 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
ICGEB New Delhi announces Admission to Ph.D Program 2019
ICGEB PhD Admission 2019 - International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) New Delhi applications are invited from the candidates for admission to PhD Program for the commencing year 2019.
ICGEB PhD Program offered in the following Streams
- Molecular Medicine
- Plant Biology
- Integrative Biology
See: PHD Admission
ICGEB PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 31st May 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 10th June 2019
- Date of Interview: 11th, 12th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for ICGEB PhD Admission 2019
- First class (60% or equivalent grade) M.Sc. in any branch of Science (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc) or M.Tech. or M.B.B.S. or M.V.Sc. or M.Pharm. or equivalent qualification recognized by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, is required
- Applicant should have cleared any one of the following examinations: CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT (I), DST-INSPIRE, BINC or any other equivalent JRF examination
- The fellowship must be valid for at least four years. GATE and DBT(II) are not accepted
Â ICGEB PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications must be filled online on website www.icgeb.res.in
- Before starting online application prepare demand draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of "ICGEB, New Delhi", payable at New Delhi as you are required to fill the demand draft details online.
- Scan recent color passport size photo. Size of photo should be less than 2 MB
- Print the online receipt and the admit card in COLOUR, generated after the successful online submission
- Send the signed hard copy of the online receipt only along with (DO NOT SEND ADMIT CARD) (a) a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable), in favour of ICGEB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi; (b) documentary evidence for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer), if applicable; (c) to The Director, International Centre for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology (ICGEB), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110 067 by 31st May 2019.
- Envelope should be clearly marked with Application for PhD Program 2018
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written exam on 10th June 2019. Intimation will be sent by email
ICGEB New Delhi
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, PO Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067, Website www.icgeb.org
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India