IISER Pune PhD Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
IISER Pune PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune invites application for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic session starting from August 2022
IISER Pune PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Earth and Climate Science
- Data Science
- Application opens : April 12, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Biology) : May 24, 2022 5:00 pm (IST)
- Online Interviews (Biology) : June 27- July 8, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Chemistry) : May 05, 2022
- Online Interviews (Chemistry) : After June 14, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Data Science) : May 08, 2022
- Online Interviews (Data Science) : May 26-27, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Earth and Climate Science) : May 08, 2022
- Online Interviews (Earth and Climate Science) : First half of May, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Humanities and Social Sciences) : May 15, 2022
- Online Interviews (Humanities and Social Sciences) : Last week of June 2022 or the first week of July 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Mathematics) : June 15, 2022
- Online Interviews (Mathematics) : July 5-7, 2022
- Last Date to Apply (Physics) : May 10, 2022
- Online Interviews (Physics) : June 6-17, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Pune PhD Admission 2022
- Students with a master’s degree in Science / Mathematics or a four-year bachelor degree with at least 60% marks (aggregate) are encouraged to apply to our PhD programme.
- In addition to the qualifying degree, we expect the students to have qualified a national examination such as CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST/NBHM/JGEEBILS, etc., depending on their area of research interest.
- Separately Category wise eligibility criteria please check on the website.
- Visit – https://www.iiserpune.ac.in/ for online registration
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The candidates must carefully fill out and submit the online application form on or before the specified date.
- After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email.
- Students will be selected to the PhD programme based on performance in the interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website