IIITDM Jabalpur announces Admission to Integrated Master’s+PhD Program 2021
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur invites applications for admission to its Integrated Master’s+Ph.D. Programme in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Design (DS) under the following categories:
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (MeitY, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of start to fill up on-line application :- 15th April 2021
- Last date of filling up online application along with upload of relevant documents and payment of application fees :- 07th May 2021
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview for Integrated Ph.D. :- 17th May 2021
- Date of Interview for the shortlisted candidates (online mode using Zoom) for Integrated Ph.D. :- 24th May 2021
- Announcement of Selected candidates on website for Integrated Ph.D. :- 31st May 2021
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates for Integrated Ph.D. :-15th June 2021
- Registration/ Orientation :- 29th July 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission 2021
- A minimum of 65 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 7.0 shall be required at the Bachelor’s level qualifying examination (B.Tech./ B.E. /B.Des.) in the concerned disciplines.
- Please see the below for the eligibility criteria for each discipline. The candidate must have a valid GATE score of 2018, 2019 or 2020
- Integrated Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering – Qualified GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering – Qualified GATE in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering – Qualified GATE in Mechanical Engineering (ME) or Production and Industrial Engineering (PI) or Engineering Sciences (XE).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Design – Qualified GATE/CEED.
Institute Assistantship (IA)
- The students under this category are entitled to financial support (Teaching Assistantship), as per the MHRD norms. Further, the student is required to assist 8 hours of work per week assigned by the Discipline. The assistantship will be available to only the candidates having qualified scores in GATE/CEED.
- Candidates admitted will be considered equivalent to the Direct Admission to Ph.D. Program after B.E./B.Tech.
- The minimum period of the program will be four years and maximum duration will be seven years.
- There will be an exit option for the student after three years with the award of Masters’ degree (M.Tech. or M.Des.)
- Other details will be as per the requirement of the regular Ph.D. program of the Institutions.
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Last date for the filling of application along with upload of required documents is 07th May 2021. Kindly note that the Institute will accept only online application forms.
- Fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category candidates by online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selection will be based on written test and interview.
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on the Institute’s website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website