IFTM University Moradabad PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) announces Entrance Test for PhD program Admission 2019
IFTM University PhD Admission 2019 - Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) Moradabad has invites applications from eligible candidates for Entrance Examination leading to admission to following PhD courses of year 2019-20.
Candidates can read the complete detail of IFTM University PhD Entrance Test 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
See: PHD Admission 2019
IFTM University Moradabad
- Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) was a pioneering attempt to provide the world class professional education in the brass city of Moradabad in the year 1996 by a family of public spirited entrepreneurs
Important Dates for IFTM University PhD Admission 2019
- Application in prescribed format must reach the undersigned on or before 18th July 2019
- IFTM University will conduct the Entrance Exam on 21st July 2019 (Sunday)
- Announcement of Results by 27th July 2019 (Monday)
Disciplines and Seats
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates in various disciplines as below:
- Agricultural Engineering (08 Seats); Biotechnology (08 Seats); Electrical Engineering (02 Seats); Mechanical Engineering (08 Seats); Management (08 Seats); Pharmaceutics (01 Seat); Pharmacology (01 Seat); Journalism & Mass Communication (04 Seats); English (04 Seats); Education (08 Seats); Physics (08 Seats); Botany (08 Seats); Mathematics (08 Seats); Zoology (08 Seats); Pharmaceutical Chemistry (01 Seat); Pharmacognosy (01 Seat); Civil Engineering (04 Seats)
- Minimum 2 years from the date of Registration subject to fulfillment of conditions as per PhD Ordinance of IFTM University
Eligibility Criteria for IFTM University PhD Admission 2019
- Full-time Master Degree in relevant discipline of Engineering/Technology/Management/Pharmacy with first division/class or a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.75 on 10-point scale or at least 60% marks.
- The candidate of Journalism & Mass Communication, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, English, Education and Zoology will be considered only when they have at least 55% marks in their full-time Master Degree.
- IFTM University will conduct the Entrance Examination for PhD aspiring candidates at the University campus
- Entrance Examination will consist of Written Test and Personal Interview of 100 marks each. The time schedule of Written Test and Personal Interview is 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM (02 hours) and 02.30 PM onwards respectively
- Exemption from Entrance Examination is, Candidates having qualified UGC NET/JRF, CSIR/SLET examination
- Candidates who have successfully completed regular M.Phil Programme from a recognised University/Institution
- (i) Entrance Examination and Registration Rs.5000/-; (ii) Enrollment Fee Rs.5000/-; (iii) Semester Fee Rs 30,000/- per semester for 4 semesters; (iv) Thesis Submission Fee Rs 15,000/-
IFTM University PhD Admission 2019Â Application Process
- Interested candidates can download the application form from IFTM University website www.iftmuniversity.ac.in
- Application in prescribed format must reach the undersigned on or before 18th July 2019 (Tuesday). The envelope containing the application should be superscribed "Application for PhD Program (2019-20)"
- The application must be addressed to "Controller of Examinations, IFTM University, Lodhipur Rajput, Delhi Road, Moradabad-244102 (Uttar Pradesh)
For more details, please visit www.iftmuniversity.ac.in
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India