GLA University PhD Admission 2019 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
GLA University Mathura Admission Notification for PhD Program (Part Time/Full Time) for Session 2019
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission into Part Time/Full Time PhD Courses offered by the GLA University for the Academic year 2019
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Courses Offered
- PhD Program in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of receiving Applications: 05th January 2019
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview: 12th January 2019 at 10.30 AM
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University PhD Admission 2019
- Master's Degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on 10 point scale.
- Applicants must have applicable NET JRF Score card in order to apply for the same.
- Candidates who possess valid NET-JRF score will be exempted from written test
- Admission will be offered through written test and interview at university campus. Financial Assistance will be offered to deserving full time scholars.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil. /NET/JRF/SLET/GATE score are exempted from written test.
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Download the application form from the website www.gla.ac.in
- Send duly filled application form and copy of certificate with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of GLA University, payable Mathura/Vrindavan at the address GLA University, Mathura, 17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406 (Uttar Pradesh)