GLA University Mathura Admission Notification for PhD Program (Part Time/Full Time) 2021 Session
GLA University PhD Admission 2021 – GLA University invites applications for admission to Part-Time/ Full-Time PhD Courses offered by the University for the academic session 2021 (Odd Semester)
Interested candidates can check details on GLA University PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
PhD Courses Offered
- PhD Program in the following disciplines
- Management/Commerce; Mechanical/Production Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Physics; Chemistry; English; Mathematics; Biotechnology; Law; Pharmacy
GLA University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of receiving Applications: 15th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview: 17th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale
- Applicants must have an applicable NET JRF Score card in order to apply for the same. Candidates who possess valid NET-JRF score will be exempted from written test.
GLA University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can download the application form from the website www.gla.ac.in
- Send duly filled application form and copy of certificate with a DD of Rs.1000/- in favour of GLA University, payable Mathura/Vrindavan at the address
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
- Admission will be offered through a written test and interview at university campus. Financial Assistance will be offered to deserving full time scholars.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil. /NET/JRF/SLET/GATE scores are exempted from written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website