GLA University PhD Admission 2019 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
GLA University Mathura Admission Notification for PhD Program (Part Time/Full Time) for Session 2019
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission into Part Time/Full Time PhD Courses offered by the GLA University for the Academic year 2019.
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Courses Offered
- PhD Program in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of receiving Applications: 31st May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University PhD Admission 2019
- Master's Degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on 10 point scale.
- Applicants must have applicable NET JRF Score card in order to apply for the same.
- Candidates who possess valid NET-JRF score will be exempted from written test
- Admission will be offered through written test and interview at university campus. Financial Assistance will be offered to deserving full time scholars.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil. /NET/JRF/SLET/GATE score are exempted from written test.
GLA University PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Download the application form from the website www.gla.ac.in
- Send duly filled application form and copy of certificate with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of GLA University, payable Mathura/Vrindavan at the address GLA University, Mathura, 17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406 (Uttar Pradesh)
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India