Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Program Admission 2019
Dibrugarh University announces admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics 2019-2020
Dibrugarh University MSc Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Admission 2019 - Dibrugarh University, The Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics invites online applications for M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics for the academic session of 2019-2020.
The program has a strong orientation to the industry requirements
Specialization in various areas of General Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Intake capacity: 35 seats (including 3 seats under endowment category).
Course Fee Structure:
- Open seats: 32 (Twenty-Two) seats; One-time fee - Nil; Course fee per Semester: 28,750/- plus Admission and annual fees
- Endowment seats: 3 (Three) seats; One-time fee - 50,000/-; Course fee per Semester: 28,750/- plus Admission and annual fees
Dibrugarh University MSc Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Portal opens on: 21th June 2019
- Last date of submission of Online Applications: 15th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 21st July 2019
- Declaration of results and merit list: 26th July 2019
- Tentative date for counselling and admission: 30th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University MSc Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Admission 2019
- Candidates with a Bachelor degree from a recognized University/Institution in Biological Sciences/Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medical Sciences with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing/due to appear in the final year of their respective qualifying examinations in May/June2019 are eligible to apply with the condition that their admission would be confirmed only when they obtain the minimum qualifying marks of their Bachelor degree and produce the original certificate of the same at the time of admission
See: MSc Admission 2019
- Selection of candidates for admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics will be made through an entrance test followed by an interview.
- The question paper shall be of 100 marks, and will be of two hours duration.
- Time of entrance examination: 11:00am to 01:00 pm.
- Question pattern will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, along-with General Aptitude questions. There shall be no negative marking.
- The pattern of questions in Physics will be of 10+2 levels while that of Chemistry and Biology will be of the undergraduate level.
Dibrugarh University MSc Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh–786004, Assam, Telephone No.: 0373-2371015, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website www.dibru.online