CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2021 Dates, Courses, Eligibility, Application Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut announces PG Program Admission 2021 through Entrance Exam
CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2021 - Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites applications for admission to PG Programs include M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed. and LL.M. through Entrance Test at C.C.S. University Campus and affiliated aided and Self-financed colleges for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can apply online on or before July 31, 2021.
PG Programs offered
- M.P.Ed. & B.P.Ed
CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online Application form : 31st July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test : To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2021
- For M.Ed : Passed B.Ed. degree examination with 55% marks (50% theory 50% practical separately) and has obtained second division marks in graduation.
- Therefore, only those students whose B.Ed. results are complete on the date of application may apply for admission
- For LLM : Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ LL.B. (3 years/5 years course) with 50% marks.
- For M.P.Ed : Passed Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Passed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
- For B.P.Ed : Passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/ Inter-Zonal/District/ School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- The students who have appeared/appearing in their final qualifying degree exams and, if the result is awaited, such candidates may apply.
CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/
- The candidate will be required to submit the printed and signed copy of the downloaded Application form along with photocopies of mark sheets and certificates at the time of counseling for admission.
- Please Read Eligibility Conditions and Admission Related Information Carefully from the Information Brochure before Submitting the Form.
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- For General/OBC Category : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Admission in those courses running under both government-aided and self-financed schemes (M.Ed & LLM) will be conducted through the same entrance test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website