Calcutta University Post Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies (PGDBS) Admission 2019
University of Calcutta announces Admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies (PGDBS) 2019
University of Calcutta PG Diploma in Buddhist Studies Admission 2019 - University of Calcutta (CU) Kolkata invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies (PGDBS) program for academic session 2019.
About the Dept.
- Admission will be made on the basis of candidate's performance in the admission test, followed by personal interview, to be conducted by the University Dept. All about University of Calcutta PG Diploma in Book Publishing Studies 2019
- Book Publishing is a respectable and financially rewarding career option with a huge demand for skilled and well-trained professionals.
- The course provides the best quality training the industry is looking for. Internship is compulsory. Study Tours and Workshops are arranged regularly. Pro-active placement support
- Duration of the course is one-year Postgraduate Diploma Course in Publishing Studies (PGDBS) immediately
- **A complete one-year Self-Financing evening Course
Also See : Admission Notifications
University of Calcutta PG Diploma in Buddhist Studies Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 31st July 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Form: 02nd August 2019
- Date of Viva-Voce: 06th August 2019
- Date of Admission: 07th, 08th and August 2019
- Commencing of Classes: 13th August 2019
- 20 Seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by publishing/printing organizations and one (1) seat is reserved for NRI/Foreign candidates]
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta PG Diploma in Buddhist Studies Admission 2019
- Graduation in any stream (Hons./Pass/General/Vocational, etc) from a recognized University
- No upper age limits
- Selection is strictly on merit. Candidates seeking admission to the course shall have to appear for a Written Admission Test followed by an Interview.
- PwD candidates having degree of 40% and above should submit a certificate issued by the relevant Govt. Hospital. NRI/ Foreign candidates shall have to comply with the relevant rules of the University
University of Calcutta PG Diploma in Buddhist Studies Admission 2019 Application Process
- Please visit the University Website www.caluniv.ac.in and click on the ‘Admission Notification’ section. You can also download ‘Application Form’ and ‘Admission Notice’ from the website of the NBT, India (www.nbtindia.gov.in) and the website of the Guild (www.kolkatabookfair.net)
- Forms available in the University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, Ground Floor, College Street Campus, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata - 700073 on payment of Rs.200/- from 09th July2019 to 31st July 2019 (11 A.M. to 03.00 P.M.)
- Course Fee - Rs.6000/- for each Semester
- Admission Fee - Rs.1000/- for 1st Semester
\For query, visit the university website www.caluniv.ac.in