CSIR CFTRI Mysore PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
CSIR CFTRI Ph.D Program under University of Mysore Admission August 2019
CSIR CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2019 - CSIR−Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore, CSIR-CFTRI is a recognized organization for doing Ph.D. degree in Science under the University of Mysore. Students can register for Ph.D. under Physics, Biochemistry, Bioscience, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Science & Nutrition and Microbiology.
See: PHD Admissions
CSIR CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 23rd May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2019
- CSIR-CFTRI invites application from students who have JRF of CSIR /UGC/ RGNF/MANF/ DBT/ ICMR/INSIRE/other equivalent or having CSIR-SRF/ ICMR-SRF.
- Students can pursue Ph.D. program of University of Mysore in Biochemistry/Bioscience / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Food Science / Food Technology / Food Science & Nutrition/Physics/Chemistry.
- M.Sc./ M. Tech in related field with any of the abovementioned valid fellowship.
- Selection for admission to PhD. Programme in Biological/Engineering Science of AcSIR at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore shall be on the basis of Aptitude Tests/Interviews of short listed candidates to be held at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
- Research Scholar (JRFs and SRFs) already working in the Institute and meeting the requisite Academic qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Such of these candidates are to submit to the AcSIR Coordinator of CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore a statement of purpose (brief research proposal) along with the recommendation of the proposed guide with whom the candidate wishes to undertake PhD. programme, if selected
CSIR CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Students can send one page soft copy of application with name, address, email, telephone, Mark secured in Degree, Category (If applicable), scanned copy of fellowship award letter to the Ph.D. Coordinator (University) in the contact email. Last date for submission of application is 23rd May 2019.
- Original certificates need to be produced at the time of interview, please visit the CSIR-CFTRI website for dates of interview.
CSIR CFTRI, Mysore
AcSIR office, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore-570020, Phone: +91 821 2543533. Email: email@example.com
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India