CMC Vellore MS in Bioengineering Admission 2018
CMC Vellore Admission to M.S. in Bioengineering 2018-19
CMC Vellore MS in Bioengineering Admission 2018 - CMC Vellore has been invited applications for admission to MS Course in Bioengineering, awarded by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, for the academic year 2018-19
About the Course
- The MS Bioengineering at CMC-Vellore is a unique postgraduate engineering program in India. It imparts training in engineering analysis, design and prototyping within a multi-faceted medical institution. Its aim is to bring some of the best global practices in interdisciplinary biomedical engineering R&D to address healthcare problems in India.
- Bioengineering is an inter-disciplinary field engaged in basic science and applied research to develop and translate engineering solutions to problems in medicine and biology.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Last Date for Receiving Application Form: 19th May 2018
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by an interview in: June 2018
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in engineering, preferably Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science or equivalent
- Candidates must have written GATE in the last 5 years.
- Candidates must download the application form from link http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/
- Filled in applications are to be enclosed with Rs.1300/- (Application & Registration Fees) by demand draft in favour of "CMC Vellore Association A/c" payable at "Vellore" and send the completed form to "The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Bagayam", Vellore-632002 before the due date.
- Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send Rs.2500/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 100 or its equivalent
Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore
Christian Medical College, Vellore-632002, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91-416-2284255, Website www.cmcvellore.ac.in