BFUHS B.Pharmacy, B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) and M.Pharmacy Admission 2019
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot announces admission to B.Pharmacy, B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) and M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) 2019
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 - Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot invites applications for admissions in B. Pharmacy, B. Pharma (Lateral) and M. Pharmacy for the academic year 2019-20.
See: Pharmacy Admissions
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus: 30th May 2019
- Last date for submission of application form:
- B. Pharmacy: 15th July 2019 (by 4.00pm)
- B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry): 30th July 2019 (by 4.00pm)
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceuticals): to be intimated on the university/ institute website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Date of Counseling:
- 1st Counseling: 18th July 2019 (10.00 am)
- 2nd Counseling: 25th July 2019 (10.00 am)
- B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry), M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics): Date of counseling will be intimated on the university/ institute website. www.bfuhs.ac.in, www.uipsr.ac.in
Venue of Counseling: Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Sadiq Road, Faridkot- 151203 (Punjab), Contact No. 01639-251232
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019
- Duration: The duration of the course shall be four academic years (eight semesters) full time having hundred working days for each semester.
- 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state / central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the University Association of India (AIU) with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subject individually. Obtained at least 45 % marks (40 % in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualification as approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) second year/ third semester
- Duration: The duration of the course shall be three academic years (six semesters) full time having hundred working days for each semester.
- Qualification: Passed D. Pharmacy course from and institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST)
M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics):
- Duration: The duration of the course shall be two academic years (four semesters) full time having hundred working days for each semesters.
- Qualification: Passed B. Pharmacy examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) aggregate of four years of B. Pharm. The seats will be filled on basis of merit of B. Pharmacy examination. However, GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred.
Note: The conditions as referred to above are subject to change, if any notified by the Pharmacy Council of India on or before the conduct of counseling of B. Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) and M. Pharmacy courses.
No. of Seats:
- B. Pharmacy: 04 seats
- B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry): 04 seats Lateral Entry to Second year Degree Course (s) in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ MCA Programme shall be permissible up to a maximum of 10% seats of the “Approved Intake” which shall be over and above, supernumerary to the “Approved Intake” plus the unfilled seats of 1st Year as per Clause 6.9, Sub-Clause a of AICTE’s Approval Process Handbook 2019-20.
- M. Pharmacy: 06 seats
The reservation will be made as per Reservation Policy of Govt. of Punjab, for which purpose, the institute has maintained 100 point roster. For the current Admission Session 2019-20, the distribution of seats is as under:
- Open: 20
- Sc category: 10
- OBC Category: 04
- Physically/ Orthopedically: 02
- Handicapped Border Area: 01
- Sports: 01
- Terrorist Affected: 01
- Total: 40
B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
- General Category: 04
- SC Category: 03
- Riot/ Terrorist affected: 01
- Defense Personnel: 01
- Sports: 01
- Total: 10
M. Pharmacy: 06 (Distribution of seats will be displayed later on at university/ institute website)
# EWS: Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections will be as per Govt. rules & regulations.
Note: The reserved category candidate(s) is / are required to send along with his / her application form, the self attested photocopy of valid Reserved Category certificate issued by the competent authority only, the original of which shall be produced before the Admission Committee for verification purposes and if such certificate(s) is / are not found in order then the candidate will not be considered under the respective reserved category applied by him / her.
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 Application Process
- Download Prospectus & Application Form from Website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Before applying, candidate will have to deposit requisite application fee in the Institute’s Bank Account through any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified bank challan form, which is available at the University/Institute websites: www.bfuhs.ac.in & www.uipsr.ac.in and in the prospectus. After depositing requisite fee in the bank account of the Institute, a unique Transaction ID will be issued by the concerned bank, which is required to be entered in the application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mod
- The application fee is Rs.2000/- for General Category and Rs. 1000/- for SC Category. In the event candidate downloads the Prospectus, Admission Application Form and Challan Form from the University /Institute websiteswww.bfuhs.ac.inorwww.uipsr.ac.in He/she has to pay Rs.2800/- in case of General category candidate and Rs.1800/- for SC category candidate.
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (a constituent institute of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences), Sadiq Road, Faridkot- 151203 (Punjab), Tel: 01639-256232, website: www.bfuhs.ac.in