BHU M. Pharma (Ayurveda) Admission 2018
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) announces Entrance Test for M Pharma Ayurveda Admission 2018
BHU M Pharma Admission 2018 Entrance Test - Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducted the All India Competitive written test for the admission to M.Pharma (Ay) for the Academic session 2018-19
Details of Course
- Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharma (Ay) Course through an Entrance Test
- Candidates seeking admission to the BHU M. Pharma Program shall participate in the admission process as per the schedule. The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC), Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University.
- All the details about BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Admission 2018, Application Form, Entrance Exam, etc are provided on this page
M. Pharm (Ayurveda) (Special Course of Study)
Date of Availability of Application Form Online: 12th March 2018
Last Date for applying Online: 30th April 2018
Availability of the Admit Cards of download: 21st May 2018
Date of Entrance Test: 03rd June 2018
Date of display of answer key: 04th June 2018
Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key: 10th June 2018
Date of Display of Result: 16th July 2018
Date of Counselling & Medical Checkup etc.: 31st July 2018
Date of Joining & Commencement of Classes: 31st July 2018
Also See : Admission Notification
No. of Seats
- 15 Seats (08 Internal and 07 External)
- Two years (Annual system) M.Pharm (Ay.) (Special Course of Study) Program
- Rs.75000/- per plus regular fee of the University
- Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility requirements, Number of seats and fees are given below:
- B. Pharm (Ayurveda) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- In case of non-availability of Internal candidates, the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum, a student has to pay the regular fee. The University reserves the right to not run the course if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining the refund of the fee paid.
- Seats shall be reserved for the scheduled cast (15%) and scheduled tribe (7.5%) candidates. The SC/ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC/ST
- Such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate
- There exists reservation of seats (3%) under physically challenged category (horizontal basis.) (i) 1% for Visually Impaired. (ii) 1% Hearing Impaired & (iii) 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course. Physically challenged candidates shall have to submit a PC certificate, in the original
- The qualified Physically Challenged (PC) candidates should get themselves certified at one of the under-mentioned Disability Assessment Boards constituted at four metro-cities:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029.
- All (India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-600003
- Candidate called for counseling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University
- The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final. 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in this course; the cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of central government
- Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer
Selection Procedure / Counselling
- For the Course of Two Years (Annual System), M. Pharma. (Ay.) (Special Course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U., Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) Course and to be solved in two hours
- Applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counselling/ admission on fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counseling on the said date.
- The admission/counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates/applicants shall come prepared for the same
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having higher percentage of marks at qualifying exam will be preferred
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examare also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable)
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above stated exams, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference
- Candidates have to apply online at B.H.U website (www.bhu.ac.in/ims). No other mode of application form will be available
- Candidates have to apply online on BHU Entrance Exam 2018 from the link www.bhu.ac.in/imsor from the official website of BHU. No other mode of application form will be available
Entrance Test Fees
- The candidate shall pay the Entrance fee along with Application Form
- General & OBC - Rs.1500 /-
- SC/ST - Rs.1000/-
- The Entrance Test Fee shall be paid online as per instructions on the online application form. In any case, no other application form will be entertained.
- Banaras Hindu University will issue the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admit Card 2018 for the entrance test to be held as per the schedule has given above
- Candidates who will apply for the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2018 must download the Admit card to appear in the entrance test. Admit card will be made available on the official websitewww.bhu.ac.in
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Faculty of Ayurveda Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh (India), Website www.bhu.ac.in