Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Nainital announces PhD Admission 2021
ARIES PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are invited for the Junior Fellowship Program at Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Uttarakhand leading to PhD. Students admitted to the PhD Program are initially offered a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
Interested candidates can check more details on ARIES PhD Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before June 30, 2021, through online mode.
ARIES PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Opening Date: 1200 Hrs, 11th June 2021
- Online Application Closing Date: 1200 Hrs, 30th June 2021
- List of candidates called for online interview: 06th July 2021
- Last Date to Confirm Online Interview: 09th July 2021
- Online Interview Dates (Tentative): Mid of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ARIES PhD Admission 2021
- M Sc Physics with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC & 50% for SC/ST. Post graduation degree should be from an UGC recognized College/University
- Candidate should have passed M. Sc. on or after 2019. Students who are appearing in M. Sc. final year exam can appear before the interview
- Applicants should have CSIR/UGC-NET (JRF/LS) qualified in Physics/Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sci. (2019/20) OR GATE-2020/GATE-2021 qualified in Physics/Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- 28 years as on July 1, 2021 (date of birth on or after July 1, 1993). Upper age limit for reserved categories may be relaxed as per the UGC rules.
- Rs 31000/- per month (JRF); Rs 35000/- per month (SRF)
ARIES PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online by https://aries.res.in/~gsa/phd/
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling this application form. A confirmation mail will be automatically sent to your valid e-mail address on submission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website