Allahabad University Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Allahabad announces Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2019 for Admission to BA BSc (Maths), B.Sc. (Bio), B.Sc. (Home Sci.), B.Com BFA & BPA courses
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 - University of Allahabad invites application for Undergraduate Admission Test( UGAT) 2019 for admission to B.A., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc. (Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Com., B.F.A. and B.P.A. Courses for the academic session 2019-20.
Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2019
UGAT-2019 is the Entrance Exam for the session 2018-19 for admission to the regular degree courses only i.e. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.F.A. and B.P.A. of the University of Allahabad and its eight (08) Constituent Colleges.
The UGAT-2018 will be conducted through Online Mode on All India Level and Offline Mode at Allahabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Gorakphur, Bareilly, Kanpur, Agra, Patna, Bhopla, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangaluru and Srinagar Centres
The List of Centres under Online/Offline mode will be made available at the time of Application and will be available on the website www.allduniv.ac.in or www.auadmissions.com
See: B.Sc Admission
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Important Dates
- Registration and Submission of Form Online: 12th April 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration: 03rd May 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Form Online: 03rd May 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards: One Week before the Admission Test
- Date of Admission Test:
- For B.A./B.F.A.*/B.P.A.* B.Sc.,B.Com.: 27 May to 29 May, 2019
- For B.Sc. (Home Science): 20 May to 22 May, 2019
- Declaration of Results: 10 June to 15 June, 2019
- Commencement of Admissions: Third week of June 2019
* There shall be no separate test for this course. Applicants for this course will appear in UGAT for B.A. course.
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University UGAT 2019
- An applicant who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate Exam conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.S.C. or an Exam equivalent thereto is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Tests for B.A., B.F.A. and B.P.A.
- An applicant who has passed or appeared at the above examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Maths & Biology group respectively)
- Only such female applicants who have passed or appeared at the above exam either with (a) Science Group, or
- With any other Group having Home Science as one of the subjects after having passed the High School (or equivalent) Exam with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Home Science)
- Candidate who has passed or appeared in the above examination with Commerce stream or Science stream will be eligible for admission to B.Com.
- For BA (Music) / BPA Candidates forms of only those candidates would be considered who have Music as one of the subject at Intermediate level or they have passed an equivalent exam in Music from a recognized Institution
- A candidate who holds a Bachelor's Degree in any stream is not eligible to apply for any of the streams of UGAT-2019
- There will not be any separate Test for B. Sc. (Home Science). However, only Female candidate willing to be considered for B. Sc. (Home Science) can opt for this
- For BFA - Candidate must not be more than 22 years old as on 01st July 2019; candidate who holds a Bachelor's Degree in any stream is not eligible to apply for any of the streams of UGAT-2019.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The admission test will be of two hours duration. Every candidate has to answer 150 questions from multiple-choice questions
- For every correct answers 04 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
For B.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard):
- English or Hindi (Language and Literature): 25 Questions
- General Awareness: 25 Questions
- General Mental Ability Test: 25 Questions
- Subject Test (chose any 03): 75 Question
- Out of seven subjects, namely Civics, Economics, Geography, History, Logic, Sanskrit, and Urdu each subject will have 25 questions of Intermediate level.
For B.Sc. Admission Test- (Intermediate Standard):
- General English or General Hindi: 20 Questions
- General Awareness: 10 Questions
- Science Group (Intermediate level): 120 Questions
B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate standard):
- General English or General Hindi (Select any one): 20 questions
- General Awareness: 10 questions
- Commerce (Intermediate level): 120 questions
- There will be 40 questions in each of the following four subjects: 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry, 3. Mathematics and 4. Biology. Candidates of Maths stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and that of Biology stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. Sc. (Home Science) Admission Test (Intermediate Standards)
- General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) 20 Questions
- General Awareness 10 Questions
- Home Science Group 120 Questions
- Food & Nutrition
- Human Development
- Resource Management
- Textiles and clotting
- Physiology & Hygiene
B.F.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Level):
- The Duration of the course leading to the degree of B.F.A shall be of four academic years.
- The candidates should opt BFA in application form. There shall be same UGAT (BA) Test for BFA candidates also. Candidates have to appear in the UGAT (BA) Test of the University and then in the practical test of the department.
- The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit in UGAT (BA) entrance test conducted by the University of Allahabad and Practical test of the Department (Department of Visual Arts). Applicant shall be required to appear in both Practical & UGAT (BA) Test.
- Practical Test: To be held in the Department
- Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium)
Time: 9 0 Minutes, Maximum Marks: 150
- Memory Drawing (in any medium)
Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks: 150 Test Centres
B.P.A. Admission (Intermediate Level)
- The candidate shall appear in UGAT (B.A.) test for admission in BPA Course. They shall opt BPA in application form. They must appear in the UGAT (B.A.) test the University and practical test of the Department of Music and Performing Arts.
The online test will be conducted in almost all the major cities of India; test Schedule (See the Exam Scheme mentioned on the website www.digialm.com of www.allduniv.ac.in
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Application Process
- Registration for UGAT-2019 can be done only by Online Registration at www.aupravesh2019.com or Admission-2019 link at www.allduniv.ac.in
Submission of Online Form for UGAT-2019
- Candidates can submit online form for the UGAT-2019 test at the website www.aupravesh2019.com or Admission-2019 link of www.alldiniv.ac.in. The website provides all the information required for Online Form submission.
- Rs.800/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs.400/- for SC/ST/PH candidates
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Card for all the eligible applicants shall be available on the website www.aupravesh2019.com and on Admission-2019 link of www.allduniv.ac.in. The applicants can download their Admit Card by providing their application ID and date of birth. The Admit Card shall only be made available to those applicants whose registration (Online) form is complete in all respect (on or before due date). The University shall not in any case provide the Admit Card through post or University Center
University of Allahabad
Senate House Campus, University of Allahabad, Allahabad-211002 (UP), Mobile No.: +91-532-24601083, Email: email@example.com, Website www.allduniv.ac.in